Latest Rumour

Alfaman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be hugely disappointing. I can't see it to be honest, unless we are well and truely skint.

Aye, if the likes of this clown were to get the job then it would send an overwhelming message that we have fuck all money.

Trying to keep faith in the prospect of Sanchez arriving. I understood that he was top of the list by some distance.

I wouldn't worry. It's probably just a letter to the Queries Man. Buried between "How do you get Sloan's Liniment out of a Persian Rug?" and "Is Stan Laurel really Clint Eastwood's faither?" there will be a reader who asks:

"Which footballer would most upset Motherwell supporters if appointed as new manager?"

"Answer: Mrs. Malpas, that would likely be Sandy Clark".

Any media company which lists amongst it's titles such as "The People's Friend" needs to be taken with a large pinch of salt. Pile of keech.

I can't believe some of you are putting any faith in an articler in the Sunday Post, for heavens sake about the most realistic thing in that paper is Oor Wullie. It's never quite had it's finger on the pulse of football, even when one of our top refs, Bob Valentine, worked for them.

Is the Hon Man still on the go?

Has Francis Gay still got his wee column? :O

The Sunday post is a pile of shite, I knew a man who used to make up the stories for the middle pages. The guy's full time job was as a scriptwriter and these stories were commissioned every week.

John Boyle was interviewed on Sky Sports there about the Europa League draw, when asked about new manager he reiterated that things will be done in a 'timely manner' and said we should have a new manager in 'a week or so'.......

Hmmm. Going to announce it on the Wednesday and hope we get the new manager effect for the European game? As much as I'm glad we're trying to find the right man for the job, we seem to be taking an awful lot of time over it... :D

Hmmm. Going to announce it on the Wednesday and hope we get the new manager effect for the European game? As much as I'm glad we're trying to find the right man for the job, we seem to be taking an awful lot of time over it... :lol:

Seems these things just take time nowadays. I'm sure Motherwell probably knew who their man was after the interviews, but contracts etc seem to take an age to sort out these days.

I'm just glad there is an end in sight.

Any media company which lists amongst it's titles such as "The People's Friend" needs to be taken with a large pinch of salt. Pile of keech.

Not to mention the fact they own the pish & journal, McGhee's daily read

John Boyle was interviewed on Sky Sports there about the Europa League draw, when asked about new manager he reiterated that things will be done in a 'timely manner' and said we should have a new manager in 'a week or so'.......

He is just waiting for his cousin Susan to finish her Britain's got talent tour before she joins the European tour.

Subo's barmy 'well army!