Fao Flow Or Anyone Who Saw Training Today

It's funny but looking at that Midfield - O'Brien is our only chance of anything creative!! He is our main man in there, how many would have said that after his first couple of gemes!!

Same with Clarky up front - our main man up top when most would have loaned him to Stenhousemuir a couple of seasons ago (me included)!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been alright in the few reserves games I managed to catch. I'm not saying he'd be an amazing team changing player, just that I think he deserves a shout.

Aye, McGhees 1st season Daz did well, as with Malpish's season. I think he deserves a chance, hes certainly fast, but he shites it too much from tackles, sort that out, and he could be a decent winger,

Darren Smith is a funny one. Doesn't seem to run like a footballer should, looks awkward. But the number of times he's come off the bench to score important goals, considering the number of appearances he's made, is phenomenal. His goal against Aberdeen at the end of last season will live long in the memory, if only for his sheer joy in celebration.

Great sub to have. But never looks the same player when he starts a game...

Thats the first time I've watched the interview with Craggs and I have to say he's a top man! Heard him on other radio and TV's shows and he always speaks very well. Everything he said there was honest, articulate and well thought out. A real credit to our club and a refreshing change from some of the garbage McGhee spewed out in recent times.

After 13 years service to the club and his recent efforts to help out during this transitional period I can safely say I will never give that guy stick again. One player I can definately say owes us nothing. A credit to the club and hopefully a future well manager.

Sorry to go all Ice Rink on youz there by the way.

Mon the Craggs!

Nah Ice Rink would not have said anything nice about Craigan :lol:

He's a legend. I don't know if anyone caught Sportsound at the weekend? Well someone phoned and asked him would he be doing Open All Mics when Motherwell sack him as Manager. Unfortunately I missed what his answer was. Loved Open All Mics when he was on it, shame we lost almost every week though as he wasn't playing :P

Guest 'Flow

He did do it for the Accies home game though and was literally jumping up and down, punching the air sounding like some South American commentator when we took the lead.

He had heads turning in the Press Box :lol:

'Mon the Crags...

'Flow

I'd say assuming no-one resigns before the start of the season we need:

A goalkeeper

A versatile defender

A central midfielder

A left winger

A striker

I reckon if we got those five in we would be able to compete, five signings would do me. We could put a bit of faith in the youth coming through.

He did do it for the Accies home game though and was literally jumping up and down, punching the air sounding like some South American commentator when we took the lead.

He had heads turning in the Press Box ;)

'Mon the Crags...

'Flow

That's a tad unfair is it not, I did the same at the last derby match and spent 5 hours stuck in Hamilton cells for my trouble. Speaking ze deutsch allegedly. B-)

Nah Ice Rink would not have said anything nice about Craigan <_<

He's a legend. I don't know if anyone caught Sportsound at the weekend? Well someone phoned and asked him would he be doing Open All Mics when Motherwell sack him as Manager. Unfortunately I missed what his answer was.

:huh:

Haha!! :lol: What a pointless post surely? Never start telling a story and then say you missed the punchline!! :lol:

:wacko:

I'd say assuming no-one resigns before the start of the season we need:

A goalkeeper

A versatile defender

A central midfielder

A left winger

A striker

I reckon if we got those five in we would be able to compete, five signings would do me. We could put a bit of faith in the youth coming through.

We'll probably just sign two "good all rounders" <_<

Craigan as 'backsie', heard he had them playing 'Tippy Wanny' the day o'er at Braidhurst :lol:

:) Quality!! btw, is that Motherwell patter? I used to call it that down 'Gow way but everyone called it 'Jimmy' :huh: ! Also heard it being called 'Combi' in Motherwell and imaginately enough, 'heeders and volleys' from folk I know from West Lothian.

Best way to spend 5 hours in the summer with an old Mitre Calcio and three mates!! :D

:lol: Quality!! btw, is that Motherwell patter? I used to call it that down 'Gow way but everyone called it 'Jimmy' :) ! Also heard it being called 'Combi' in Motherwell and imaginately enough, 'heeders and volleys' from folk I know from West Lothian.

Tippy Wanny (one touch fitba' basically) is just what it was called I thought, didnae think it was called anything different. 'Combine' as we called it back then is called Combi noo by Oor Evan and his pals, that was different completely, that was your heiders and volleys game.

What we're really needin' though is a few players tae go 'Cock or a Hen' tae make up oor numbers :huh:

:rolleyes: Quality!! btw, is that Motherwell patter? I used to call it that down 'Gow way but everyone called it 'Jimmy' :D ! Also heard it being called 'Combi' in Motherwell and imaginately enough, 'heeders and volleys' from folk I know from West Lothian.

Best way to spend 5 hours in the summer with an old Mitre Calcio and three mates!! :D

As a former stalwart of Livingston kickabouts, it was 'seven and bye' on my patch!! B-)

the team have been trainin down at ma school ( braidhurst ) this week and will continue to do so until friday.

i've been out watchin them the last few days and so far, hughes, smith and mclean havnt yet been to trainin once ?

is this an indication that neither of them will be comin back ye rekon ?

:cheers::O:(

i've been out watchin them the last few days and so far, hughes, smith and mclean havnt yet been to trainin once ? is this an indication that neither of them will be comin back ye rekon ?

I don't undertand the confusion about this. I had assumed a month or two ago, from their comments, that the three players in question were all offski ...end of.

The confusion is that none of them said they were off. Only that they were open to offers (including offers from Motherwell).

i agree with this.

all three players sayed that they were leaving there options open to see if anythin came up, neither of them said the were goin for good

:cheers: