Motherwell Vs Llanelli

nethertonwellfan

Sorry if this should be posted somewhere else (my first match since joining). Move it if I have fecked up.

Anyway, what are your predictions for tomorrow night. I am going for 3-0 well John Sutton to score first. That prediction will get you a quite disappointing 11/1 with William Hill .

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 'Well for me - Sutton with a double, and Murphy with the other.

I reckon Gannon's arrival will bring about a feel good factor, not to mention a desire to impress, amongst the players. The fact he's already brought in a new signing should set the alarm bells ringing amongst the lads that the new gaffer is going to be bringing in new faces ASAP, and they will therefore need to play well to convince Jimbo that they're worthy of a place in his team. And even with a bare squad, we should still be far too much for Llanelli to handle.

I think it will be a wee tough encounter but I think we'll be too good, just, for them. 2-1, with Sutton hitting a double then it will be a few panic posts after the game due to their away goal.

I have edited the topic title to make this the 'fishal match thread :D

I'm going for 2-1 to the Well so we have a bit of excitement down in Wales. I think we will start too slowly and they will pinch the first goal before we settle in the second half. Should do the business in the second leg though to see us through to Albania :D

Its difficult to make a prediction because most of us haven't ever seen Llanelli play and we don't really know how we will play due to the fitness situation and all the other turmoil thats been going on lately.

Hopefully they will be garbage and we finish the thing off tomorrow but I think its more likely it will be a close run thing.

We don't have many goals in the squad right now and I'd be surprised if we keep a clean sheet so I'll go with...

2-1 to the 'Well

I don't see the home and away legs meaning much in this tie, we should be looking to win both games, even if I don't expect Llanelli to roll over.