Motherwell Vs Llanelli

nethertonwellfan

WALES ! WALES ! WALES !

Ha Ha Ha, i knew the Scottish league was poor but i cant believe you cant beat Llanelli ! Thank god you didnt arrange a friendly with Cardiff with the MCcormack deal. It would have been double figures. I can see the English press getting this score and bragging it up how poor the Scottish leagues are

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WALES ! WALES ! WALES !

Ha Ha Ha, i knew the Scottish league was poor but i cant believe you cant beat Llanelli ! Thank god you didnt arrange a friendly with Cardiff with the MCcormack deal. It would have been double figures. I can see the English press getting this score and bragging it up how poor the Scottish leagues are

how to winfriends and influence people eh ?? <_<

To be honest, I expected this. Like last season, the uncertainty regarding managers etc, and with so many players leaving, isn't exactly ideal preparation for a European tie, no matter the opposition.

I just wish we could have had a little more time with Big Jim, perhaps with 1 or 2 new signings, so that we could actually get a team together to play football and not just turn up to what sounds like little more than a bounce game (judging by our performance).

Anyway, it's only July.... <_<

That's humiliating. Still, at least for those of us unable to travel, it'll definetly be on the Telly now....if you can bear it.

says it all that our best players or should i say most mentioned players on the radio were our younger players, i.e. Forbes, Saunders, Slane, Murphy, McHugh.

Tonights result might actually be a blessing in disguise because surely jimbo can see that the so called experienced players aint good enough and should be ditched pronto.

Sutton offside constantly Obrien cannae cross a ball McGarry disappeared Defence fell asleep yet again.

hardly a suprise tonights result, as we relied to much on Clarkson to create and score goals last season.

Think JG will have learnt a lot tonight. Youngsters sounded good if a bit rusty, and suton could do with perhaps being more mobile, is that really his game though.

Lost in a bit of a freakish way with the goalie falling into the net.

Am still positive though for the return fixture think if we get the tempo right we will be less toothless.

Mon the well

No Radio for me to listen the Match, no TV for me to see the Match, only Live Ticker.

Hoped, prayed......My Fingernails are ruined....and lost.

But! We are winning the return match! Yes!