Motherwell Vs Llanelli

nethertonwellfan

This Welsh mob are the worst side I have EVER seen Motherwell play. I hope we go to Wales and put them in their place. They are rotten!

I hope the dirty Welsh cry while fucking the sheep on Thursday night.

Pub team is exactly what you are!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O No danger of that. Don't forget, you are a mighty SPL side and us, well, we are nothing but an unfit pub team!

Mate I've never said you were a pub team, with the amount of players we've lost it was always going to be tricky. I just wanted a win to take down to Wales but we didn't. Although I do think we'll do the business down there, 2-0 or 2-1 to us I think.

But I really hope we give youse a going over. Sometimes you need to lose a game like we did on Thursday to get a rocket up the arse so I think we will come out and do the business on thursday.

An early goal would do nicely :D

This Welsh mob are the worst side I have EVER seen Motherwell play. I hope we go to Wales and put them in their place. They are rotten!

I hope the dirty Welsh cry while fucking the sheep on Thursday night.

Pub team is exactly what you are!

Fucking right. They think they are brilliant coz some fat bastard got his head to the ball and they stuck 10 men behind the ball against 8 or so youngsters. I hope we royally fuck them over on Thursday night.

Mon the 'Well!

:lol: Mitch and GazzyB - you are a credit to Motherwell F.C., your articulate observations and pure use of the English language would grace any Eisteddfod stage.

;)IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE NAME OF MOTHERWELL IN PARTICULAR AND SCOTLAND IN GENERAL. GROW UP AND JOIN THE HUMAN RACE!

Respect? I did until your number 5 got booked for booting O'Brien (I think) in the air, early on then for Keef to get flattened aswell, which didn't look to good (which apparently the reason he got took of at HT). <_<

Was it not McGarry that got the sore one right at the start of the game? It must have looked a lot worse than it was because I thought from it his game was finished.

What about the time wasting! That was the worst part of it, sure their keeper had more time with the ball that anyone else! <_>

Aaah, thanks for that WellFan, McGarry it was. I thought that was him finished aswell - couldn't believe the tackle myself.

Time wasting - how could I forget. Their keeper was an embarrassment. What was laughable was within the first 20mins he went to take a goal kick, placed the ball down, took a step back, looked up stepped forward and took the ball to the other side.

Nice bit of sportsmanship and fair play! <_<

Aaah, thanks for that WellFan, McGarry it was. I thought that was him finished aswell - couldn't believe the tackle myself.

Time wasting - how could I forget. Their keeper was an embarrassment. What was laughable was within the first 20mins he went to take a goal kick, placed the ball down, took a step back, looked up stepped forward and took the ball to the other side.

Nice bit of sportsmanship and fair play! <_<

Any more of that and they'll no get back into Europe. :rolleyes:

Hello ma new best mate, can you give me some spare cash? <_<

no can do mate im keeping all ma money for thursday nights euro adventure you know how it is.in fact you wont seein as st midden never get into europe :rolleyes:

;) Hi to all you Motherwell fans from glorious South Wales! We've had several of you on our forum talking sense but there seems to be just as many on here talking shite!

:P We came to do a job last Thursday, i.e. to get a result! 0-0 would have been great but 0-1, well.............. The drivel about us being beaten by your local pub teams doesn't say a lot for your beloved Steelmen does it?

:P Andy Mumford (our no.4) may be overweight (he is diabetic, remember Gary Mabbut of Spurs, same problem!) but none of your perfectly proportioned athletes got the better of him!

:lol: Worse of all are the excuses some of your papers are putting out - not enough friendly games, small squad, lack of preperation, underestimating the opposition etc.

:D I don't doubt that you will play better this week, but don't underestimate us, we scored over a hundred goals in competitive games last season and before you knock the Welsh League remember Rhyl beat you 3-1 a fortnight ago!

:D Look forward to seeing you down Parc Y Scarlets its going to be mighty interesting. May the better team win!

:huh: Mitch and GazzyB - you are a credit to Motherwell F.C., your articulate observations and pure use of the English language would grace any Eisteddfod stage.

:lol:IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE NAME OF MOTHERWELL IN PARTICULAR AND SCOTLAND IN GENERAL. GROW UP AND JOIN THE HUMAN RACE!

Hmmm, seems someone can give it out but cannae take it when it gets dished back to him.

Respect, eh? :lol:

EDIT: Ach, gav212 beat me to it.

:lol: Of course I can take it, I wouldn't have posted on here otherwise would I? Read my posts, I never rubished your team only some of the bigoted morons who had a go at mine. I can only assume they were the "fans" who left the game early or straight at the final whistle, they certainly aren't any of those who applauded our players off the field. I've visited many fansites over the last few seasons and there are not many to compare with this for pure malicious remarks and racial slurs. Whats wrong with you, can't we have any banter without getting personal, you even attack your fellow supporters if they don't agree with you!

Whats wrong with you, can't we have any banter without getting personal, you even attack your fellow supporters if they don't agree with you!

We've had several of you on our forum talking sense but there seems to be just as many on here talking shite!

Aye, let's not get personal right enough. :lol:

Aye Tony, ive been on the Llanelli board and everyone is sound. Your a c**t though.

Hope we absolutely pump your pub team on Thursday, then you can get back to picking wool out your foreskin.