Can We Do It?

Neil

Can we turn the tie around?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Having seen the game and the opposition, will we win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we can. Anyone who votes "No" is a fucking retard.

Before the game we all seemed happy to take a 1-0 defeat given the heat out there. After the game suddenly the temperature is forgotten about and there's folk greeting about not winning.

2-0 win in the 2nd leg, bring on the Roma.

My main fear is if we don't get an early goal (which I don't think we will) the lack of patience from the home 'support' will get heard quite quick. That and the fact they will play defensive, timewasting, tactics leaves me a "concerned, not sure" option.

0-1 is a bad score. Better in my opinion to lose 1-3.

Flamurtari weren't very good. Not SPL quality and more like a bottom half of the first division team.

We should be able to win the tie but if we don't then questions have to be asked because we should be putting teams like that to bed.

Of course we can. Anyone who votes "No" is a fucking retard.

Before the game we all seemed happy to take a 1-0 defeat given the heat out there. After the game suddenly the temperature is forgotten about and there's folk greeting about not winning.

Maybe that's because we didn't know what kind of side we were playing and then when we saw they were lower league pish we realised, 'We should be beating this team'.

flamutari were brutal and we should be well capable of beating them. we totally dominated possesion in the ifrst half and should be able to do so again next week. it's really up to whether sutton, mcgarry and o'brien (who played well today) can actually creat something.

my prediciton 3-1 to the well.

Looks like we have a "special" in our midst :P

See thats much better than retard LOL

I reckon we can take them at "Home" they didnt show anythung special ,flukey goal weird penalty decision weird retake decision shite retake .

3 -0 to the well next week

some things never change eh? We play away from home, against an unknown side, in crazy conditions, still very early in the season and Jimbo's reign as manager, and yet after defeat which quite easily could have been a win, all our players are pish again!! Aye get real! If this lack of encouragement turns up in Airdrie next week we are going to struggle big style.

Why do certain posters say they support our wee club, and yet show absolutely nothing but contempt with everything our clubs staff, players try to do. It's seems their abuse is far more than lashing out in frustration.

It's very easy to criticise, shout abuse and ridicule without offering any solutions to the problems our team and every team in scotland is facing. This negativity actually drives people away, and does more harm than good. If you really want our club to be successful fully encourage it and even those players who we all know perhaps just aint quite good enough.

Lets make a right racket in Airdrie next week and roar our boys to victory. Just remember it's Airdrie! all the more reason to noise up the locals by reminding them we are the boys from the MFC.