Can We Do It?

Neil

Can we turn the tie around?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Having seen the game and the opposition, will we win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-1 is a bad score. Better in my opinion to lose 1-3.

Eh?????? :huh:

If we score 1 next week as it is we take it to Extra time. If we scored 1 with your 'dream score' of a 3-1 defeat we would be out and playing friendlies against albion rovers!!

Strangest post I have EVER read!

:D

Lol all this optimism its misplaced, a game motherwell domminated i hear. u were lucky to get away with a one nil defeat, u lot bemoaning the decision to have the pen retaken even though the award of it was a joke. Yes perhaps the first half u might have edged it, but i think that was down to our players being a bit nervous and their first game this season rather no because u had more quality. No one seems to mention the post we hit in the second half, and the other numerous chances we should have put away with more composure. I saw our central midfielder totally dominate ur midfield. Next week we be alot sharper and have a fair idea on how u play.

Lets make a right racket in Airdrie next week and roar our boys to victory. Just remember it's Airdrie! all the more reason to noise up the locals by reminding them we are the boys from the MFC.

Llanelli was the best atmospher I have witnessed in many years akin to the days of the shed. If we can create a similar atmosphere next week i am confident that we can put this team away. I dont think they have goals in them so if we can match next week round 3 here we come :D

Lol all this optimism its misplaced, a game motherwell domminated i hear. u were lucky to get away with a one nil defeat, u lot bemoaning the decision to have the pen retaken even though the award of it was a joke. Yes perhaps the first half u might have edged it, but i think that was down to our players being a bit nervous and their first game this season rather no because u had more quality. No one seems to mention the post we hit in the second half, and the other numerous chances we should have put away with more composure. I saw our central midfielder totally dominate ur midfield. Next week we be alot sharper and have a fair idea on how u play.

Funny Llanelli thought the same thing after the first leg too :D

Why did you feel the need to foul our players so often? I thought you said you were a young team who liked to play good football. Yet you commit more than twice as many fouls as Motherwell, and have less possession.

That's the sign of a team that is being outplayed.

Why did you feel the need to foul our players so often? I thought you said you were a young team who liked to play good football. Yet you commit more than twice as many fouls as Motherwell, and have less possession.

That's the sign of a team that is being outplayed.

Yeah if we are that shit explain to me why the motherwell manager was chasing 3 of our players after the final whistle in the hope of signing them

Yeah if we are that shit explain to me why the motherwell manager was chasing 3 of our players after the final whistle in the hope of signing them

Do Albanian football teams do transfers by playing tig?

Because we don't have a full squad and your players are obviously cheaper to buy and will play for less which is good business to any Scot :D

U lost and advantage its clearly with us. i fancy our boys to score at least 2 in the counter. We might be an albanian team but whenever we played in europe we never disgraced ourselves, we have drawn at Barcelona away in four meetings with them we only lost once. Those young boys that you saw playing today are local lads with the exception of one and will give their all for the club. You could shout ur mouth as much as you want but i saw a club that has a tenth of your budget give u footballing lesson at times.

U lost and advantage its clearly with us. i fancy our boys to score at least 2 in the counter. We might be an albanian team but whenever we played in europe we never disgraced ourselves, we have drawn at Barcelona away in four meetings with them we only lost once. Those young boys that you saw playing today are local lads with the exception of one and will give their all for the club. You could shout ur mouth as much as you want but i saw a club that has a tenth of your budget give u footballing lesson at times.

Budget? what budget we had to sell some of our best players during the summer remember and have sold our 4 top scorers in the last 4 years

See to be fair, you're entitled to come on and try wind a few folk up as your mob did win the game.

But in the spirit of the game, just remember to come back on after we sail through into the next round with a relatively easy win next Thursday. :P

Advantage will only be with you for about 15 mins of the first half . You are a bad team and will lose in scotland against a team you is still trying to find there feet :P

I don't know why all of you think that Motherwell will easily beat Flamurtari next week. Flamurtari didn't play their best game as well and from what I saw they were clearly the better team. During the last 20 minutes of the game we should've scored 2-3 more goals. If Flamurtari plays at the top of their game I don't see Motherwell beating us even if they play better than today. We have young players and perhaps they were nervous today from all the pressure that was put upon them. I see us scoring a goal early on next week and that will be the end of it.

Framurtari the reason we had 10 hardy fans only is because Albania is slightly less hospitable and desirable than the dark side of the moon. As for the 2nd leg yes it could go either way. We're just finding our feet again after losing 9 players and we cant even play at our own stadium as the pitch isn't ready but any Albanians that make the trip will feel at home cos it's in Airdrie. :P .