Can We Do It?

Neil

Can we turn the tie around?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Having seen the game and the opposition, will we win?

• Yes
    • No

Framurtari the reason we had 10 hardy fans only is because Albania is slightly less hospitable and desirable than the dark side of the moon. As for the 2nd leg yes it could go either way. We're just finding our feet again after losing 9 players and we cant even play at our own stadium as the pitch isn't ready but any Albanians that make the trip will feel at home cos it's in Airdrie. :P .

have you ever been to albania? if you havent than stop talking crap. Albania is a wonderful country, with amazing beaches, amazing girls. Yeah most people on average are not that wealthy but are still more happy than any people in Scotland because at least the sun comes out here. If you ever came to Albania you will see that the latest cars on the market are being driven on the street...Out of all the countries in Europe I've been to I don't see all the fancy cars on the street like in Albania and nowhere do I see the same beautiful girls as in Albania. On the other hand we are also the warmest people. Try going to Germany or Holland and you will see how "warm" they are. You know you really make a fool out of yourself when talking crap without knowing anything.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever been to albania? if you havent than stop talking crap. Albania is a wonderful country, with amazing beaches, amazing girls. Yeah most people on average are not that wealthy but are still more happy than any people in Scotland because at least the sun comes out here. If you ever came to Albania you will see that the latest cars on the market are being driven on the street...Out of all the countries in Europe I've been to I don't see all the fancy cars on the street like in Albania and nowhere do I see the same beautiful girls as in Albania. On the other hand we are also the warmest people. Try going to Germany or Holland and you will see how "warm" they are. You know you really make a fool out of yourself when talking crap without knowing anything.

Your joking i hope albainia is a crap hole with piss poor football teams bye bye maybe next year where bad but not as bad as you lot :P

Personally I find the Dutch very friendly.

As for being happier in Albania because the sun comes out, I beg to differ. I fucking hate the sun!

That's our national pastime Flamurtari mate we slag each other and knock each other any given chance we've been doing that for yonks and we're FECKIN GOOD AT IT! :P . What's all this gumf about Albania having fast car and the world's most beautifull women by the way. Do you think our gallant 10 who made the trip will be criusing aroud in a softop with Scarlett Johansson in the passenger seat. :D:O .Before heading home?

to all the albanians on here, if the mighty well turn things around next week & we win the round will your silence be deafening or will you come on here & offer your congrats to us? btw, your english is good, MON THE WELL

The mighty who? dont worry i be here gloating next week dont worry, and if u happen to somehow pull it off and make it through to the ext round i will offer my congrats personally in airdrie

lol. it's strange how the ties turned just by watching the game on tv. so, let me get this straight; you fellows think that you'll win the game just because Flamurtari wasn't the Rangers or the Celtics?

Or that your team is suffering because you sold 9 of your players? you were playing 18-19 year olds!

Since the SPL is so much better than the Albanian superlige where did all that skillfullness go?

Or is it gone with the 9's you sold?

Now you played two games with Llanelli, Flamurtari couldn't get a game to test their players before hand because they didn't have time and none of the other teams would risk their players before their games. The team asked Tirana which played Staebek yesterday and another team which is still in the tranining phase. So this players were actually tested in a real game, not just a league game.

But since now your players now that our team "sucks" and hence you could beat them, don't you think that our players know that your team "sucks" too and could be broken up very easily.

A penalty could be taken 100 times in a row, and never be missed by good players. Obviously you have more faith in your team than they deserve.

This game it's going to go to the team that wants more and the team from Vlora wanted it more than the scots.

lol. it's strange how the ties turned just by watching the game on tv. so, let me get this straight; you fellows think that you'll win the game just because Flamurtari wasn't the Rangers or the Celtics?

Or that your team is suffering because you sold 9 of your players? you were playing 18-19 year olds!

Since the SPL is so much better than the Albanian superlige where did all that skillfullness go?

Now you played two games with Llanelli, Flamurtari couldn't get a game to test their players before hand because they didn't have time and none of the other teams would risk their players before their games. The team asked Tirana which played Staebek yesterday and another team which is still in the tranining phase. So this players were actually tested in a real game, not just a league game.

But since now your players now that our team "sucks" and hence you could beat them, don't you think that our players know that your team "sucks" too and could be broken up very easily.

A penalty could be taken 100 times in a row, and never be missed by good players. Obviously you have more faith in your team than they deserve.

This game it's going to go to the team that wants more and the team from Vlora wanted it more than the scots.

and by replying in albanian to this message i will put to bed all the theories that i am not albanian.

O Labi ishim te papare sot, e vetmja gje negative qe stadiumi nuk ishte mbushur. por mesa pash une ne fush keta skocezet jan kot fare.

Too much assumption going on here, Motherwell fans.

First goal next week is crucial.

Flamurtari scoore it, then the Well will have a mountain to climb.

And given that Motherwell will have to force the game, they will be exposed to pace like they were in the last ten tonight.

It's anyone's game.

Cheers Labia, probably a good post, but I fell asleep half way through it.

and by replying in albanian to this message i will put to bed all the theories that i am not albanian.

O Labi ishim te papare sot, e vetmja gje negative qe stadiumi nuk ishte mbushur. por mesa pash une ne fush keta skocezet jan kot fare.

Could you try putting to bed the theory that you are not a loud mouthed idiot?

As far as beauty, to each its own! I lived in Detroit for a long time and it's way colder than Scotland, but still once you enjoy the sun once, it's a different story completely.

I wouldn't care about hot chicks or nice cars, specially if all you could do is watch'em, but the culture in Europe nowadays is all the same, anywhere you go. cafe's and disco clubs...lol.

I'm waiting to hear what the feelings are from the ones that made the trip!

CAN we do it? Yes of course we can, in the same way that we CAN beat St.Mirren or Kilmarnock or Falkirk on our day.

However, WILL we do it? That is a different question altogether. This will be no foregone conclusion and our task will be made exceptionally difficult if we concede an away goal, which let's face it, is very, very probable given our defensive frailties.

My personal view is that if we concede a goal next week then we're out as I don't see us scoring three.