delboy

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'French Toast' has nothing to do with French cooking

grilled cheese, I think is what the US call cheese on toast

and Kille is the only place I have even seen a roll and mince on sale

finally some parts of Scotland got a frost last night and snow is expected on higher ground

these questions more will be answered in next week episode

Who calls it eggy bread? Even sounds wrong :P

Some weird yins aboot so there is. Eggy Breid!!! Toasted cheese!!!! FFS :D

My Mrs does,and a few others i know,think it might be a northern thing, weird nonetheless :lol:

Delboy, i think ayrshire is the mecca for strange roll combo`s, theres a place down that why that does Rolls + Pakora! never seen that anywhere else before!

'French Toast' has nothing to do with French cooking

grilled cheese, I think is what the US call cheese on toast

and Kille is the only place I have even seen a roll and mince on sale

finally some parts of Scotland got a frost last night and snow is expected on higher ground

these questions more will be answered in next week episode

Taste also has nothing tae dae wi' French cooking.

Whit dae Yanks know about the nuances of the Scottish kitchen?

I thought a roll and mince was more of a Dundee delicacy?

Wisnae frosty here, and sun is shining brightly just now.

More answers will be challenged as and when they emerge. :D

Friend of our hails from just outside Huddersfield and refers to French Toast as Eggy Bread and the only place I've been offered a roll and mince was in that social club the Bellshill Bus used to call into before games in Dundee.

And that completes my contribution to the culnary debate!

Friend of our hails from just outside Huddersfield and refers to French Toast as Eggy Bread and the only place I've been offered a roll and mince was in that social club the Bellshill Bus used to call into before games in Dundee.

And that completes my contribution to the culnary debate!

You could have checked yer spelling though - culinary!

:lol:

With the pitch looking so good, are we to assume that Hateleys signature on a new contract is in the bag?!

Sorry to be a bore - but back on topic.........

I fly a lot (EDI-LHR) and on a good day and on the left hand side of the plane (window seat) get a good view of the Citadel that is Fir Park.

Bearing in mind I am probably about 25-30,000 feet in the air when we pass over the ground. Even I thought I could see what I thought was a large shadow over the centre of the pitch - halfway line, which I then took to be a large brown area and that would suggest to me that the grass is NOT growing as evely in all areas if at all.

Anyone seen it up close????

Back to the shiteberry methinks.............

Guest 'Flow

;)

For goodness sake - the seed only popped its head from the soil on Monday (three days ago)!

We've not quite reached Jumanji yet! It's just the first few blades of grass that we're seeing now...

There's still seven weeks till July 15th - the pitch will be ready in plenty of time! STRI were in today and were really pleased with the progress...

I fly a lot (EDI-LHR) and on a good day and on the left hand side of the plane (window seat) get a good view of the Citadel that is Fir Park.

Bearing in mind I am probably about 25-30,000 feet in the air when we pass over the ground. Even I thought I could see what I thought was a large shadow over the centre of the pitch - halfway line, which I then took to be a large brown area and that would suggest to me that the grass is NOT growing as evely in all areas if at all.

Sorry, but I find this quite amusing ;)

You're judging the qaulity of freshly grown grass (ie very very very short grass) from a fecking plane? You have to be taking the piss surely :P

what sort of speed do you think it grows at? :lol:

You'd be at about 10-12000 feet max.

Going over Motherwell you're at roughly 6,500ft, generally crossing LANAK intersection at 7,000ft and look to be over the Celtic Training ground at 2,000ft.

As you are leaving/coming in from Edinburgh then it would depend if you see it on the way out or back. Way out about 5,500ft.

Going over Motherwell you're at roughly 6,500ft, generally cross LANAK intersection at 7,000ft and look to be over the Celtic Training ground at 2,000ft.

Thought the Celtic staff were higher than that when they thought signing Mowbray was a good idea :lol: