Players Using This Board?

CoF

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark McGhee said that his sons read the message boards and kept him updated, and Marc Reynolds told me at a POTY dance that he regularly reads the boards.

Judging by some of 'Flows previous posts, most of the squad read them and then cane anyone who's getting a bit of abuse on here!

Quite a few used to read it, a few used to want to know the identity of some posters aswell on here at one point a few years ago..........infact at one point a few wanted to punch a few posters about a bit. I honestly canny remember what posters it was now but it was quite funny for a while.

Atleast he isn't just putting up a | or a bit of a curve and making you guess it's a D like the strip teasers we had. :lol:

to be fair I think that is a more fun way than just coming out and saying who they are, sure makes work go in faster! My sense of enjoyment and passing the time really is top notch! I know of six players who read it one current and five ex players. Clue number two I'd tell you but one of them would be hopping mad!

Don't think sailor got my earlier clue, think he has took the huff because I just didn't come out and say who it was!

to be fair I think that is a more fun way than just coming out and saying who they are, sure makes work go in faster! My sense of enjoyment and passing the time really is top notch! I know of six players who read it one current and five ex players. Clue number two I'd tell you but one of them would be hopping mad!

Don't think sailor got my earlier clue, think he has took the huff because I just didn't come out and say who it was!

So who is it? :D;)

Well my guess would be Lappin? (French for rabbit?)

Must confess I don't really care which current or ex-players read these forums. Generally I only comment on their footballing abilities (unlike some who are desperate to know what they're really like off the field) and the fact that some of them may read what I think of them will not make me change what I type. And I don't imagine the opinions of anyone on here will cause them to lose sleep. And if it does, they shouldn't be playing professioanl football...

Must be Scot Mcdonald..

If were to read this board throught the eyes of Scot Mcdonald and i was coming to Fir Park.....

enuff said!!!!!!!!!!!

yep congrats your right, unfortunetly you dont win a prize though!. for those who just want to know and dont like the teasers, in addition to kinniburgh and mcdonald,corrigan, mclean hammell, clarkson and rab mckinnon also read these that i know of. im sure though there are a lot more players that would have a peek. in relation to what melvin said i think its only human nature that players would be gutted to see any of us slagging them off, albeit this forum is all about opinions, but im sure if we had more positive comments than we would negative it would only be on a whole to the benefit of the team.

yep congrats your right, unfortunetly you dont win a prize though!. for those who just want to know and dont like the teasers, in addition to kinniburgh and mcdonald,corrigan, mclean hammell, clarkson and rab mckinnon also read these that i know of. im sure though there are a lot more players that would have a peek. in relation to what melvin said i think its only human nature that players would be gutted to see any of us slagging them off, albeit this forum is all about opinions, but im sure if we had more positive comments than we would negative it would only be on a whole to the benefit of the team.

If a player is pish then maybe he needs to know about it! No point in sugar coating the issue. Until we lay waste to all before us and become perenial treble winners, I see no need for a 100% happy clappy board.