Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

Coke had a great game. Jimbo set up a goal and got the penalty, every time he got the ball he looked he would make something happen just outstanding! :doh:

By the sounds of it, if it wasn't for Hamill, O'Brien would have done even more. Hamill sounded like Killies MOTM to be fair. O'Brien certainly has had a great start to the season, Gannon is getting the potential out him.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we were cracking today again. Have to agree with Sieb that Jim O'Brien was man of the match. He was electric, direct, and was getting as close to the byline as we've seen from him, did brilliantly for the penalty, albeit he should have burst the net at the start of the second half. Thought we were solid throughout the team, but I'd also give a special mention to Saunders, who I thought looked more of a full back than ever before today, and Hateley, who looks like a player you could put in anywhere!

Delighted with that result. I hope that shuts up the pessimistic brigade. Until next week when the same people will be saying ' I don't have a good feeling about this game' in the Aberdeen match thread.

Wel dne Well I had every faith in you. Keep it up and let's beat Mutley's crew next week. It is going to be a very hard to choice to make for man of the match between Forbes, Hutchison and Jim O' Brien.

Killie beat Hamilton 3-0 last week we beat them 3-1 this week. Aberdeen beat Hamilton 3-0 this week, next week we play Aberdeen................

JO'B was immense! Think that was the best game I have seen him play in a well shirt, when MMG played him left wing he used to hide so delighted to see him have a great game. Hutchison looks superb, dominated at the back against two big strikers and what a finish for the goal. Superb team performance, if only Forbes strike had went in at the end though...

Delighted with the three points! Still waiting to see the best out the new signings I think but Coke seems the pick of them, he was brilliant today.

Jim Gannons Motherwell army!

great result for the boys today thought the whole team were superb there were a few for man of the match my choice would be jim o brien thot the was superb as was coke and forbes season is going to be a great one so lets stop the negativity and look forward to a season with great joy and hope and get right behind the youngsters as they will only grow in confidence as the season goes on lets make fir park a fortress and lets get the supporters back to the ark mon the well :D:huh::cheers::doh:

YEEEEAHHH! :doh: . I thought we'd get gubbed today DELIGHTED to say i was soooooo wrong. Played well pitch fab and wasn't Jim O'Brian and Ross Forbes FAB! To be fair everyone played their part and im jubilant mention too to big Sutton who scored and did well also and our new centre half Humhpries did well and weighed in with a peach of a goal. Im as happy as a pig in sh--e. :huh: .

Great game! :doh:

Good passing and movement,every time we went forward it looked like something could happen. Some fantastic individual performances - Jim O'Brien worked tirelessly on the wing, Giles Coke looked very composed on the ball and won the ball quite alot, Reynolds looked very comfortable at left back. The young guys were especially good, Forbes played well and had a couple of cracking shots and the penalty, Saunders looked good, and Hutchison had Kyle in his back pocket.

Hard to Pick a MOTM from that lot!

One thing though, I thought we gave killie a wee bit too much space while they were on the ball, but overall we seemed much more solid at the back.

Overall, delighted with the performance!

Thought we played brilliant passing game today and agree with most of previous posts.

Am i ther only person who thinks Chris humphrey is the new Andy Roddie :doh:

Give him a chance but never done too well today. Was the only worry when he came on today. Gannon must see something in him so I'll trust that for now and hope we have loads more to see. Final ball just looks ............ well no good enough :huh:

Delighted with that result. I hope that shuts up the pessimistic brigade. Until next week when the same people will be saying ' I don't have a good feeling about this game' in the Aberdeen match thread.

That's a bit unfair mate, no? People have a right to an opinion, negative, positive or otherwise. I thought we'd be beaten today and I said so in the pre-match thread. Doesn't mean I wanted the 'Well to win any less than anybody else. My point is that people are allowed negative opinions, it doesn't make them the 'pessimistic brigade'!

Anyway, great 3 pts!

Fantastic performance today.

Don't know why we persist with Hammell and some of the others when we have Reynolds and Hately, two players that can pretty much play anywhere. Loved crags' wee maizie run in the first half, he looked terrified :doh:

So many positives. Only one negative imo - Jennings. Get him punted!

That's a bit unfair mate, no? People have a right to an opinion, negative, positive or otherwise. I thought we'd be beaten today and I said so in the pre-match thread. Doesn't mean I wanted the 'Well to win any less than anybody else. My point is that people are allowed negative opinions, it doesn't make them the 'pessimistic brigade'!

Anyway, great 3 pts!

I agree that people who took the pessimistic approach wanted the Well to win today as much as the rest of us. My argument is that it is the same people who forecast that we will get beat every week and has been since the Llanelli game. It may be coincidence because I am still relativley new to this forum with the first Llanelli game being my first. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but does it have to be negative all the time ?

Fantastic performance today.

Don't know why we persist with Hammell and some of the others when we have Reynolds and Hately, two players that can pretty much play anywhere. Loved crags' wee maizie run in the first half, he looked terrified :doh:

So many positives. Only one negative imo - Jennings. Get him punted!

The guy played 20 minutes and his job was to close the game out. Done his Job.

Humphrey didnt have the best of times, but at least hes willing to take a man, i think he could learn from O'brien and be a bit greedy rather than going for the cross. I think once he settles he'll be a fab assest.

But Tom Hateley, who needs Klimpl, this lad is a prospect and a half.

Thought we played brilliant passing game today and agree with most of previous posts.

Am i ther only person who thinks Chris humphrey is the new Andy Roddie :doh:

Bit harsh i feel,can remember the same being said of JOB when he came on scene and look at him now. He is only a young lad and i think he has potential and blistering pace, give him a chance.

Thought there was a lot of positives to take out of the game today, and it was a breathe of fresh air to watch numerous fine performances.

Definately a feel good factor throughout.

Enjoyed it very much, more of the same please.

Abslutely delighted with that!

Jim O'Brien was sensational, as was Coke and I thought every player from the starting 11 was solid and professional.

My one criticism would be I thought the subs took away the momentum and would rather it had just been left the way it was. That said, O'Brien was probably knackered. I still think Humphreys and Jennings will need to do a lot more to convince me, but all in all delighted to get the first win under our belts and this team has massive potential.