Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proxies let you pretend that you are accessing the BBC website from the UK. It doesn't always work, but the way the BBC have set their live broadcasts up this season increases the chances of success.

Opposite for me-- never had any problems convincing their RealPlayer stuff I was in the UK, but have tried everything to get their Flash player working here and still no joy :woop:

I have to disagree, Dundee are Sh!t
Doesn't matter. 130,000 people in the city means less than 5% of them need to turn up to get a 6,000 crowd. We need about 20% of the population of Motherwell to turn out to get 6,000.

Anyway, pointless argument for this thread. Should have been 4 there!

Doesn't matter. 130,000 people in the city means less than 5% of them need to turn up to get a 6,000 crowd. We need about 20% of the population of Motherwell to turn out to get 6,000.

Not an arugument, they should all be supporting the 'Well

Yeah but 2006 South Lanarkshire population 307,670

I have to disagree, Dundee are Sh!t

maybe, but they probably/traditionally have a larger fan base than Utd. They are a sleeping giant and should not be underestimated imho.

Lets not forget we are an all too easy commute away from the Bigot Bros, and do suffer the weekly exodus more so than our SPL counterparts in Falkirk, Edinburgh and beyond.