Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info on their goal ? Ruddy run out and miss the ball again ? :woop:

Cross came in from the left, no-one marking Hammill and he lobbed it about 20ft over Ruddy. Not much the big man could've done about it really. Although I saw that from the Davie Cooper, so someone closer might've had a better look at it.

Great result, im sure with all the un-heavel since last season with key players leaving and a new gaffer a lot of people (including myself) were rather sceptical and uncertain as to how the season may pan out.

I think it will still be a long hard season ahead but with the way motherwell are knocking the ball about just now is great and a real credit to jim gannon and the boys in the team.

Beating anyone 3-1 is a good result and one we'd all have taken nae both before kick off.

By the way, from what i've heard from ma mate who was at the accies game they are as good as down awready

By the way, from what i've heard from ma mate who was at the accies game they are as good as down awready
I think Accies are in trouble, but they do have a lot of new players and will likely improve to some extent. I doubt the new players are as good as the ones they lost, mind you.

GREAT GAME!!

Thought that the subs messed up what looked like a great Motherwell line up. JO'B on the wing was man of the match in my opinion till he went off.

Starting 11 were all pass marks for me, the subs well lets just wait and see. Good 3 points and magic to Gannon shake the hand of every player and clap the fans as well at the end. Bring on the sheep :woop:

'Mon the Well :woop::P

Just intoday from the game and I am delighted with the result but more importantly the performance. Get it right roon ye Jeffries.

Where do I start could have been 5 or 6.

Think we dominated the game today and some of our attacking football in the first half was fantastic.

Dont think anyone had a bad game today but I was very impressed with the perfomances of Saunders, Sutton, Hutchison, Forbes, Coke and deifinately my MOTM was Jim O'brien. Was a threat every time he got the ball and tore there right back a new yin.

I though Hutchison and Saunders for being 19 and 18 years old played Kyle very well, and never looked physically outmatched all game. Forbes passing and set peices where deadly all day, Suttons link up play and holding up of the ball was top class but JOB was great top watch going forward.

Thoroughly enjoyable game of football played on a cracking pitch.

P.S. Killie for the game just tried to lump it up to Kyle and Sammon and didnt play football, we outpassed and out manouvered them for the full game. Delighted.

Thought the subs did alright, although Humphrey badly needs to take a first touch before crossing - two or three times he tried a first time cross and rattled it into the stand. Jennings did ok, although he looked lost when he was in-front of the Killie box. Slane did well, had some good runs and brought in some pace when Jim was flagging a bit.

MOTM has to go to Jimbo though, thought he was excellent during the first half in particular and definitely should've scored in the second half.

MotM is for me simple: Giles Coke! Cracking performance, though not spectacle in the position he played in. Great Midfielder with a great view, touch etc, everything you want!

Coke had a great game. Jimbo set up a goal and got the penalty, every time he got the ball he looked he would make something happen just outstanding! :doh: