Motherwell Last/nearly Last Minute Winners Or Goals

Finlay

Which was just a few days after this game, when the late, great Jamie Dolan starred in goals....

Motherwell 2 (Davies 39, Ian Ross 89) RaShellic 1 (Hay 83)

Wow, yer right. What a game, Dolan saved quite a few good shots anaw. Wonder if there are highlights online anywhere?

Edit - found it

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category...5813846yGQwgq63

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my most favouritist goals ever... If only to see big Farmer Rid Face nearly exploding in the Killie dug-out. :ph34r: Actually enjoyed that more than a 6 or 7 nil pumping of them. Would settle for any one of those results on Sat!

Nearly as good as Rhian Dodds scoring the winner in the 94th min in 2007 to give Killie a 2-1 win, hours after I had stepped off flight from Ibiza with my Motherwell supporting chum.

Tannoy guy spitting dummy out was icing in the cake. -_-

Nearly as good as Rhian Dodds scoring the winner in the 94th min in 2007 to give Killie a 2-1 win, hours after I had stepped off flight from Ibiza with my Motherwell supporting chum.

Tannoy guy spitting dummy out was icing in the cake. :lol:

Sure you could come up with a few where your mob have done fuck all and nicked it at the death Humper, Kris Boyd made it something of an art form against us. The Baistard :huh:

Remember a couple of last minute goals in successive games at Fir Park about 3 years ago. One was big Stretch to beat the Luvvies, the other was Craigan - think it salvaged a draw against Aberdeen.

Could be wrong but I think it was Hibs. Also the Craigan throw in that got us top 6 v Killie was quite late in the game? Maybe no in the last five though. Sketchy memory of that one.

j gahagan's goal up at falkirk to make it 1-1,the wee shed went bonkers :lol:

p smiths winner up at dunfemline to make it 1-2

think these two were 1st div champ season?

Without checking back seem to remember Andy Walker or Rab Stewart scoring a late yin v Brechin tae clinch 1st Div title back in 85

Sure you could come up with a few where your mob have done fuck all and nicked it at the death Humper, Kris Boyd made it something of an art form against us. The Baistard :P

Ok then, Mehdi scoring in the last kick of the ball last season to give us a 2-1 win, Kris Boyd scoring a free kick in 94th minute to win 1-0 and me £45 as I had him first goal at 8s, Kris Boyd score in injury time to make it 2-2.

At Rugby Park, Craig Bryson scoring in last minute to give us 1-0 win last year.

I could go on and on but I don't want to gloat!!

Ok then, Mehdi scoring in the last kick of the ball last season to give us a 2-1 win, Kris Boyd scoring a free kick in 94th minute to win 1-0 and me £45 as I had him first goal at 8s, Kris Boyd score in injury time to make it 2-2.

At Rugby Park, Craig Bryson scoring in last minute to give us 1-0 win last year.

You see that is the kind of chat I hope will make you feel really stupid at EXACTLY 4:45pm on Saturday :P

You see that is the kind of chat I hope will make you feel really stupid at EXACTLY 4:45pm on Saturday :P

....or slightly later perhaps! :P

And thats not even half of the amount you c***s have nicked :D

Lose that many late goals to youse I think theres a bloody conspiracy :P

j gahagan's goal up at falkirk to make it 1-1,the wee shed went bonkers :thumbup:

p smiths winner up at dunfemline to make it 1-2

think these two were 1st div champ season?

Was at the Falkirk game and left 5 minutes early :blush:

Winner at Dunfermline was Paul Mills, I think.

Paul Smith scored last minute equaliser against Celtic in 86/87 league cup semi.

;)

Now you see why late goals agin your mob are remembered so well. Especially Craigan's shy that arse Combe made a rip roaring c**t of then tried to blame everybody else :thumbup:

Pat Nevin's winner against the Jambos at Fir Park in the re-arranged game back in 99 after the first match was abandoned. We wore that black change kit that night and the score was locked at 1-1 when our 'Chief Executive' curled a beauty into the corner to empty the South Stand in a matter of minutes. Their keeper Gilles Rousset had also been sent off that night for handball outside the box.

On the point of last minute goals AGAINST us then Kilmarnock are fucking notorious for it. I remember us pumelling them on New Years day once only for that big Kevin McGowne to score in the last minute to beat us 2-1. Fat Sally (McCoist) also scored for them that day. And then there was the game that Stevie Woods let them back into it when he whacked a clearance of Scott Leitch's arse to give Paul Wright a tap in. We then went on to absolutey dominate the second half, only to squander chance after chance and then in the last minute, they waltz up field and Christophe Cocard beat Woods at his near post to give them the points. And there's been many, many more...

However, we did score a last gasp leveller against at FP them to get a 2-2 draw after they'd played us off the park in 2001 or 2002 after Junkie McLaren thought' he'd won the game for them with a late goal to put them 2-1 so they've not had it all their way.