The MFC Youth 2009'10 Thread

delboy

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's rediculous that Mr Burrows doesn't work seven days a week. Come on 'Flow, get your finger out. :(

I think it's shite that someone from the club can't post the results of the reserve game, if it's too much for yon 'Flow guy to do then there should be someone else doing it on his behalf. He managed to post the result of the Hibs game no probs so surely it cant be hard to give a brief description of the reserve game along with the result.

Christ they haven't even got the result yet on the fishel, i had to look up the Dundee Utd website.

Fair enough if the result hasn't been posted that's a fair point I would have expected that to be up as soon as known. But I'm sure where possible he would rather be in a position to get a report, teams and reaction from Gordon Young up than having a "more to follow" tagline for however long it takes to get the full details up.

I think it's shite that someone from the club can't post the results of the reserve game, if it's too much for yon 'Flow guy to do then there should be someone else doing it on his behalf. He managed to post the result of the Hibs game no probs so surely it cant be hard to give a brief description of the reserve game along with the result.

Anal. Quick! report this to the nearest steward! Is there anything else you can get your knickers in a twist over?

is it not a the September weekend in Motherwell?

May be that why the result wasn't posted or the club is trying to brainwash the fans by only posting the under 19s successes or could Dundee utd be lying and it's a form of counter propaganda or may be there's a news black out on the result in case it lead to the collapse of confidence in the economic turn around or may we should just take in our strides and get on with our lives.

As for the result it's very disappointing, looking like it was bad day in the office for the whole club.

The short but sweet SPL 'Fishal Website report...

Motherwell back on top

Gordon Young's Motherwell are back on top of the Clydesdale Bank U19 League after beating leaders Hibernian 3-0 at Bathgate today.

Ryan Martin netted a second-half double after Liam Sloan had given the Steelmen the lead on the half hour mark.

Details of Saturday's matches can be found in the fixtures section.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Heard the under 19s lost 0-1 at home to Falkirk today. That, apparently, barely told the story as Motherwell missed a penalty, their keeper had the game of his life, and Jamie Pollock was sent off in a late, late mass rammy!

Bad day for the boys. An even 1st half with 2 chances (1 for each team) they took theirs, which was a free header from a free kick, and we missed ours, a 1 on 1 with their keeper. The well were also denied a penalty (no surprise there). 2nd half we equalised first 2mins with a Steven Meechan thunder bolt. Next 20 min we hammered them and missed a few chances before they scored their second. After that the heads went down and the goals rained in.

Don`t know about the boys that were playing, but the fans that ventured out in that weather deserve a medal. From the 1st min tpo the last it poured down.

• 2 weeks later...

No first team game on Saturday so personally at a loose end. I see the Under 19s are playing Hearts at Bathgate, although I haven't seen any updates on the official site with regards to this. I'm not sure if this is something to do with trying to limit the number of folks who might turn up for the match or if it has just been a busy week down at FP and the update to the site will come tomorrow.

Anyone heading along?