Dundee United Game

jonnymfc

------------------Ruddy------------------------

Mouatoukil---Craigan--Saunders----Hammell

----------------Jennings---------------

Hateley------Coke-----Forbes-----------O'Brien

----------------McHugh or Murphy-----------------------

Don't think we need a target man for this one so would play either mchugh or murphy to keep the ball on the deck and annoy the defenders.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it being a low scoring game. Although we're capable of playing some good stuff and scoring from midfield we might struggle to score. Against Aberdeen and Rangers we drew 2 blanks and lacked a killer touch up front. Still JG is aware of that.

Not sure of Robertson is suspended - did he not pick up 2 yellows as opposed to a straight red?

I can see it being a low scoring game. Although we're capable of playing some good stuff and scoring from midfield we might struggle to score. Against Aberdeen and Rangers we drew 2 blanks and lacked a killer touch up front. Still JG is aware of that.

Not sure of Robertson is suspended - did he not pick up 2 yellows as opposed to a straight red?

2 yellows and I beleive he is suspended.

------------------Ruddy------------------------

Mouatoukil---Craigan--Saunders----Hammell

----------------Jennings---------------

Hateley------Coke-----Forbes-----------O'Brien

----------------McHugh or Murphy-----------------------

Don't think we need a target man for this one so would play either mchugh or murphy to keep the ball on the deck and annoy the defenders.

No Reynolds? I think Reynolds may be in at left back again. Up front I think it will be Sutton. I think the interesting thing is that you can disagree on one or two positions and the team still looks strong and that is without Laslay, Humphries etc in the starting 11. Good times.

Somebody mentioned Billy Dodd's predictions earlier. I have noticed over the last few seasons that he goes for Motherwell defeats very regularly so not overly concerned with his prediction of a Well defeat. I think he actually predicted Well for the drop this year.

Dundee United: Weaver, Dillon, Webster, Dods, Conway, Cadamarteri, D Robertson, Swanson, Buaben, Dixon, Goodwillie. Subs: Banks, Wilkie, Myrie-Williams, Kovacevic, Shala, McCord, Russell.

Motherwell: Ruddy, Moutaouakil, Hammell, Reynolds, Coke, Jennings, Sutton, O'Brien, Hateley, Forbes, Saunders. Subs: Kosiorowski, Craigan, Jutkiewicz, Lasley, Murphy, McGarry, McHugh.

Jennings starts. :lol: