Smith, Quinn, Maclean, Hughes And Clarkson

Kmcalpin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Boards a few months ago, I just thought I'd ask posters who we are missing.

FWIW I reckon we're only missing Davie Clarkson. The jury is still out on Paul Quinn.

I know he didn't leave in the summer but if we had Porter in this team it would be scary stuff. There is another thread about champions league qualification. If we had Porter I'd have no doubt that we would be top of the league just now. So if you think of all the players in the last 12 months that we are missing and if we could have just one of them back I would have to say Chris Porter.

I know he didn't leave in the summer but if we had Porter in this team it would be scary stuff. There is another thread about champions league qualification. If we had Porter I'd have no doubt that we would be top of the league just now. So if you think of all the players in the last 12 months that we are missing and if we could have just one of them back I would have to say Chris Porter.

Although I see where you are coming from, I don't think Porter was the same player without Clarkson in the team last season. I think those two were fantastic together, but if I had to choose one I would have to go with Clarky.

Although I see where you are coming from, I don't think Porter was the same player without Clarkson in the team last season. I think those two were fantastic together, but if I had to choose one I would have to go with Clarky.

I get your point, I just think his natural finishing was better than Clarky's. I think with the crosses coming in from Hammell, O'Brien and Matouakil would be taylor made for Porter and his ariel presence. I honestly beleive Porter could score 20+ in this team this season.

I get your point, I just think his natural finishing was better than Clarky's. I think with the crosses coming in from Hammell, O'Brien and Matouakil would be taylor made for Porter and his ariel presence. I honestly beleive Porter could score 20+ in this team this season.
no having a dig mate but yass has not put in a decent cross yet