DosserJoe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
£10 - get fucking in!

Bump* just a reminder that to get the cheap prices tickets have to be purchased before Christmas

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League clash with Hearts on Wednesday 30th December available now from the Fir Park Ticket Office with admission prices as follows:
  • Adults & Student: £10
  • Concessions: £7

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE REDUCED PRICES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE UP UNTIL CLOSE OF PLAY ON CHRISTMAS EVE (DECEMBER 24th) - AFTER THAT, NORMAL MATCHDAY PRICES WILL APPLY

Official clicky

N.B The Brazilian takes no responsibility for even suggesting that the ticket office will be open at any time to buy these tickets :lol:

I was working til half 12 today so i couldn't get to Fir Park to buy them and they let me pay over the phone nae bother.

Got told there not taking phone orders when i called this morning....I would go in a total rage but Leanne Dempster might shout at me :D

Herts should be fucking deducted points for nae student discount.
They should be congratulated. When I was a student I had to work all summer so I could afford to buy my (full price) season ticket for Fir Park.

It made me what I am today. A bitter, twisted auld man with nae mates.

after our recent run of results if there was one team in the league i'd pick to play it would have been hearts, as they don't really have a goalscorer to take advantage our our rotten 2nd half performances and their main threats, driver and kingston, are injured. i can see us grinding out an ugly ugly ugly ugly 1-0 win.

up the well

Hopefully recent results mean the downbeat among us won't make the trip and it will just be a very merry optimistic group at the game. Need to get right behind the team for this one, theit heads are down and we need any sort of result.

I'll be singing from start to finish (in between running for a pish)

la la la, la la la la Lukas, Lukas

la la la, la la la la Lukas, Lukas

la la la, la la la la la la la

Lukas Jutkiewicz Motherwell's number 9

Can you get tickets at the ground?

Uncle Phil banner making a return to Tynecastle? Would be fitting as it was where it was first revealed and because it is near the anniversary of his death.

Looking forward to a good day out in the capital and hopefully a 'Well win!