January Transfer Window

WilliePettigrew

Quite sad to see McGarry go, not the most skillful player in the world but always gave his all for the club. Quite sad we never ever got to see him playing up front which is his preferred position. Wish him well wherever he ends up. All the best Stevie. :whistling:

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there not talk earlier in gannon's reign of Ritchie and Robin De Laet on loan? I don't kow anything of man utd to be honest - don't follow english footie.

Only Ritchie exists. One Year ago this transfer window he signed from Stoke City to Man Utd.

I was listening to talksport there and they said the world cup star broony is after is......

Robaldo.

Fat buck tooth wan.

Guy said that obviously there is not a hope. But that would be the balls of crazy broon pulled that aff .

I was listening to talksport there and they said the world cup star broony is after is......

Robaldo.

Fat buck tooth wan.

Guy said that obviously there is not a hope. But that would be the balls of crazy broon pulled that aff .

You imagine that eh? I would have a stonner for about a week. :doh:

You're probably thinking of the da Silva brothers. Rafael and Fabio?

Fuck know who I was thinking of! :P I thought one brother we were looking at could play anywhere in defence but mainly fullback and the other was a centra-half mostly. Clearly I have dreamt it though! In fact, the guy I was thinking of had to be called in to the 1st team earlier in the season due to an injury crisis or something?? :nod:

Robaldo.

Fat buck tooth wan.

Seriously mate. Did Craig Brown's Scotland team play against a Brazil team with Ronaldo in it? Or are my dates way off.

Craigan will be staying. I don't see him getting a deal anywhere in January for various reasons.

Lasley, I think, might stay. I don't think he's suddenly going to become a first team regular again but I think the fact that he's not totally persona non grata might convince him to hang around at a club he loves.

As for the others in the squad, who knows? O'Brien seems to have one foot out the door. I think we'll only know who Brown and Knox rate when everyone is fit. Will Coke feature? Will Humphrey? Time will tell...