Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

Let's all away and slit our wrists then, game's over, seasons over, in fact - you know what, let's just all be done with Motherwell and get a new team....

There's some amount of crap posted on here if we lose, fact is none of us on here saw the match, and couldn't listen to it live. Fair enough it sounded like a crap game but it might not have been. Cally scored 2 more than us, fair enough, life goes on. Get a grip.

This.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all away and slit our wrists then, game's over, seasons over, in fact - you know what, let's just all be done with Motherwell and get a new team....

There's some amount of crap posted on here if we lose, fact is none of us on here saw the match, and couldn't listen to it live. Fair enough it sounded like a crap game but it might not have been. Cally scored 2 more than us, fair enough, life goes on. Get a grip.

Can it no be that in the heat of the moment people are gutted and express their feelings passionately. That maybe in a "talking pish" manner or they may be sensible. During the match people are passionate. Maybe you should cut them some slack.

Ach well, thats the up dream over for another year. Not overly suprised we lost though. We lost, so what. Ok i wish that we did win, but we aint the Old Firm. We cannot expect Motherwell to go and get a win, if not something out of every game we play.

Supporting Motherwell is a rollcoaster of a ride. You take both the ups and the downs.

Onwards and upwards.............

Disappointing result.

I think professional footballers should be able to play twice a week but twice in three days is really a big ask especially as Inverness were fresh from not having played for a couple of weeks.

At least it gives the players a couple more days to prepare for the Saturday match which is going to be an important one.

2 games in 3 days ?

old firm get a wee day off, thats pissing me off more than the score :doh:

Was Gannon right ? He said we couldnae play more than 1 game a week maybe we fliattered to decieve on Saturday, maybe not, we just have to wait and see what happens, that having said we canny let St Midden beat us they already think we're there bitch.

Onwards and upwards MON THE WELL

Disappointing result.

I think professional footballers should be able to play twice a week but twice in three days is really a big ask especially as Inverness were fresh from not having played for a couple of weeks.

At least it gives the players a couple more days to prepare for the Saturday match which is going to be an important one.

thats pish we also hadent played for a few weeks and the only reason ict didnt play on sat was there game was postponed

:doh:

You're trying to compare someone stating their disappointment with some of the other shite posted on here?

Fuck me.

I'm not but you need to let people calm down. They are posting, and I agree with you, shite during and immediately after a defeat and tensions are running high and I admit I am probably guilty of such crimes myself.

If it was the league I personally wouldn't be as emotional because we would have other games to put it right. However this is the Cup - I love the cup as do loads of other well fans- and we don't have games to put it right. In about an hour or so I will get my sensible head on and put things in to a bit of perspective. But for fuck sake Jay - You are a man who talks a hell of a lot of sense - this is the scottisc cup and emotions are running high. Show a teensy wee bit of understanding , eh ?