Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We weren't the best tonight!!

Humphrey did nothing at all, JOB showed glimpses of quality but no end ball. Giles Coke was decent I thought and Murphy did really well when he came on. We just couldn't break them down!

Where have I heard that b4 when playing ICT. Takes me back to the cup game when Barry Wilson scored a screamer after about 10 mins and we spent the next 80 running into a brick wall.

MFC are an enigma indeed - as seen on Saturday second half we can play like world beaters, but all too often we are easily beaten. We have never had a rock solid defence and likely never will.

Have you just decided to moan at anything and everything tonight? I don't think who ever pointed out the lack of punctuation is expecting folk to compose posts in the Queen's English and perfectly spell every word, but there's also no need to post a stream of conciousness that can be difficult to understand simply because you can't be arsed throwing in a comma or a full stop here and there.

again why should we have to its a forum where we post short comments if people are that thick that they need commas and full stops to understand small paragraphs then tough when you are speaking to someone in the street do you stop mid convo to add commas and full stops no so why should we do it on here

again why should we have to its a forum where we post short comments if people are that thick that they need commas and full stops to understand small paragraphs then tough when you are speaking to someone in the street do you stop mid convo to add commas and full stops no so why should we do it on here

:rolleyes:;)

I didn't get to hear any of the game after all, though I suppose some of you will be wishing the same now. Deja vu here - cup defeat against a lower league side; I seem to have been here before :rolleyes: . The wounds do heal in time.

It was always going to be a tough game up there, and the gulf between the two sides isn't significant. It's a shame, in terms of the lost revenue if nothing else, because a good cup run is always helpful to the bank balance. Onwards and upwards, isn't this weekend's game on tv?

Fuck knows :rolleyes:

All I ask is a full stop now and then so the post dosen't look like a rabble; it makes it easier to understand.

Granted but as has been stated this is a fitba forum so who gives a shite. I have been pulled up more on this forum for my spelling and grammar than I did at uni.

Capital letters and full stops aren't Higher English, they're primary 1 English and really not too much to ask. It's hard enough trying to read some of the shite on here without having to guess where one sentence ends and another begins.

well if your that thick that you need full stops and commas to understand a short comment then its you who needs to go back to primary 1

Just in from the game, that had to be one of the most underwhelming Scottish Cup ties I've ever been to.

Thought Brown wouldve started with Sutton and Jutkiewicz due to Inverness being a physical side. Was it a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 with O'Brien and Humphrey supporting Jutkiewicz? It never worked either way anyways. I'm going to be polite and just say it was very much a frustrating night.

I think Inverness were very average but they were better than us by putting the ball in the net so therefore deserved to get to the next round.

Just back , couple of things to note.

Craig Broon may or may not be the man for the job , he certainly isnt the third coming (Jim Gannon being the second according to the usual suspects) as heralded on here after we thrashed the mighty, soon to be out the game Kilmarnock.

and

Jim O'Brien is fucking shite.

That is all.

Well, a fantastic day all round other than the game. Was very surreal tonight, absolutely no atmosphere in the ground and nothing on the pitch to get us fired up. Poor show all round with pass marks only to Murphy and Juke who had no business being on the park after the knock he took, was hopping for most of the game and must be a big doubt for the weekend.

Bit of a hairy moment on the way home about 5 miles south of Inverness when we hit a patch of black ice and were very lucky not to wipe out into the side of the road (those who travelled up will have seen a van ditched in at the side not far from where we skidded) so hope all who went up got there and back safely.

Shout out to the Broxden Beetroot Motherwell army.

We were shite. Bar the Juke, Sutton and Murphy the team were gantin.

Best part of the night was somebody starting a chant of "yer alright, but your brother's a wank" when Sutton was warming up and him pishing himself at it! :lol:

Aye, easily the best highlight!

Deja vu here - cup defeat against a lower league side; I seem to have been here before :ph34r: . The wounds do heal in time.

Nope, your defeat was much worse.

It was always going to be a tough game up there, and the gulf between the two sides isn't significant.

What? Of course it is. We got beat by a team of guys who are more suited to tossing the caber and can only play the long ball. We are a better team, we were just shite tonight.

very poor show from the team tonight.

poor show from the well fans as well, less than 200.

if we beat st mirren i will not give a france.

if anyone knows the old boot who grassed in me and wellayrshire for having a snout at halftime can you give her my best wishes. even although you went down and got the stewards and explicitly tried to get a couple of good well fans who had travelled 300 miles to support the team chucked it doesn't make you a bad person.

BOOT!

any time the old speccy cow comes down to the metropolis i'll buy her a drink. :ph34r: