Aberdeen

dazamfc

Delighted with the result, just wish I'd been there to enjoy it!

Up to 5th now and another clean sheet as well, that's 10 for the man they call Ruuuuuddaaaayy!

Mon the Well!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been working today, abolutely delighted with that result. Fantastic, get it right round ye Mr McGhee, and those arrogant Aberdeen fans who clearly thought all they needed to do was turn up today.

Interesting stats today.......

Possession

Aberdeen 55%

Motherwell 45%

Attempts on target

• Aberdeen 13
  • Motherwell 11

Attempts off target

• Aberdeen 3
  • Motherwell 5

Corners

• Aberdeen 13
  • Motherwell 6

Fouls

• Aberdeen 10
  • Motherwell 13

That's only the second time this season we've fouled the opposition more than they've fouled us.

Would love to see that tomorrow but cannae make it sadly.....

Delighted with this result, absolutely fantastic! 3-0 is a great result in any game, never mind against your former manager away from home! I'm openly Sutton's biggest critics but I'm delighted he's began to slowly silence me in the past few games. And four clean sheets in four games is a tremendous statistic, especially with Craigan playing such a big part. Everytime he's had a spell out of the team, we have looked far more steady upon his return. Craig Brown is a sensible and stable manager and I'm glad he's at the helm and our team is beginning to have a settled look to it. Long may this run continue!

what a great result for the boys today fantastic 4 cleans sheets in a row in the league tremendous. so what has changed from gannon to brown in my opinion i think its getting the balance right between youth and experience and having a semi settled starting 11 keep up the good work guys mon the well :rolleyes:

Result of the season, on so many levels.

scha·den·freu·de speaker.gif (shäd'n-froi'də) dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif

n. Pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

[German : Schaden, damage (from Middle High German schade, from Old High German scado) + Freude, joy (from Middle High German vreude, from Old High German frewida, from frō, happy).]

Fabulous! Have we ever won 3-0 at Todders before today?

1st November 2003......

Aberdeen 0 (0) - 3(1)Motherwell

Craig 10, Pearson 77, Lasley 90

Aberdeen: Preece ,Deloumeaux ,Anderson ,McGuire ,McNaughton ,Tosh ,Heikkinen (Diamond ,72 ) ,Sheerin (Clark ,46 ) ,Muirhead ,Booth ,Zdrilic (Mackie ,76)

Subs not used: Hinds,Robertson,

Motherwell: Marshall ,Corrigan ,Partridge ,Craigan ,Hammell ,Adams ,Leitch ,Lasley ,Pearson ,Clarkson (Dair ,47 ) ,Craig

Subs not used Corr,Quinn,Fagan,Wright,

Bookings: Craig (Motherwell)

Attendance: 9895

Referee: Kevin Toner (Scotland)

1st November 2003......

Aberdeen: Preece ,Deloumeaux ,Anderson ,McGuire ,McNaughton ,Tosh ,Heikkinen (Diamond ,72 ) ,Sheerin (Clark ,46 ) ,Muirhead ,Booth ,Zdrilic (Mackie ,76)

Motherwell: Marshall ,Corrigan ,Partridge ,Craigan ,Hammell ,Adams ,Leitch ,Lasley ,Pearson ,Clarkson (Dair ,47 ) ,Craig

Thanks for that Rickoza.

1st November 2003......

Two from Aberdeen side and three from Well in today's teams. That's surprised me

Scha-den-freu-de?

Aber natürlich freue ich mich, dass Motherwell in Aberdeen gewonnen hat :thumbup:

Of course, I am happy, that Motherwell won in Aberdeen.

[source: School English by Tamy]

:rolleyes: