Aberdeen

dazamfc

Scha-den-freu-de?

Aber natürlich freue ich mich, dass Motherwell in Aberdeen gewonnen hat :thumbup:

Of course, I am happy, that Motherwell won in Aberdeen.

[source: School English by Tamy]

:rolleyes:

Danke!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m Motherwell biggest fan in Germany. :rolleyes:

Motherwell is my favorite club. I love Scottish football and I love the scottish fans.

This Year (i think in Autum) i will travel to Scotland and visit Fir Park and Motherwell and i hope i meet many Fans.

Today was absolutely hilarious. Grassi, Langfield and Ifil had an absolute mare. Keith Lasley was absolutely outstanding, Fizzy did okay but looked a bit rusty, summed up with the chance he had to score, Jennings was good again, Jutkiewicz ran himself into the ground and Craigan and Reynolds were absolute rocks at the back. Jim O'Brien had grassi tied in knots as well.

Hard to tell whether we were great or Aberdeen were just absolutely howling! The number of long balls they played only for Craigan to sail through the air with thunderous headers was ridiculous. They didn't look like scoring after the first ten minutes. The home end was almost empty with ten minutes to go, the only folk sticking around stuck around to boo.

Highlights include: "HERE LADS, WE HAVENT SCORED IN FIVE MINUTES, I'M FUCKIN BORED"

Lasley and O'Brien generally and Ruddy's saves. The big man is total class, cracking touch seeing him give his gloves to one of the guys in a wheelchair at the end as well.

Someone asked about Fizzy. Apart from a sclaffed effort in front of goal he did very well. Tired towards the end as you'd expect and was replaced but overall he can be pleased with his performance.

First half was a cracking game of football. The game swung from end to end and Ruddy made a couple of outstanding saves (best one right on HT) to keep them out. We were knocking on the door too though and O'Brien was proving a pest, creating space and a couple of good efforts, one leading to the opening goal on the rebound.

Second half started the same way going from end to end but we scored a second which was a lovely move again constructed by O'Brien with a deep cross, Sutton headed back and LJ prodded home though Aberdeen thought it wasn't in. It was too far away to be sure from where we were but when we scored a third moments later it should have been game over.

To be fair to Aberdeen they gave us a right good battle for ten minutes or so afterwards but we defended excellently (which was a feature throughout). After that I think Aberdeen realised it was game up and we played some lovely stuff, almost showboating.

Happy journey home and not a failure in claret and amber today.

I´m Motherwell biggest fan in Germany. :huh:

Motherwell is my favorite club. I love Scottish football and I love the scottish fans.

This Year (i think in Autum) i will travel to Scotland and visit Fir Park and Motherwell and i hope i meet many Fans.

Ich besuchte die Kloster in Munchen und Andechs. Wirklich gewunscht, dass die Stadt Munchen

und einfache due dich fortbewegen kannst mit dem Zug.

;)

Delighted with that performance today. Aberdeen did start the more lively but once we scored we really did give them a pumping. Whole team was immense. Ruddy had yet more top class saves today. McGhee wasn't that animated on the sidelines. He just stood and watched. Almost like he knew there was nowt he could do. Those players looked like they had a point to provE today. I'd love to see them going up against a team led by Jim Gannon if that is how they stick it to a guy they actually liked and respected :huh: Why McGhee hasn't punted Clangers Langfield I'll never know. One of the worst in the SPL.

Another good indicator of our progress is that when we were on our way to Rugby Park on Jan 16th we had a -8 goal difference. We are now level. Between John Hughes and Craig Brown for manger of the month for January now imo. Obviously, I'll be voting for CB.

All I ask for though is not a repeat of the Killie-Inverness situation. We have a whole week to prepare for Accies. Same committment and effort PLEASE!!

Brilliant result for us. 3 points plus takes us above Aberdeen on goal diff too. Long may it continue.

Going by the Daily Record yesterday, the Aberdeen players were made to go in the sea on Thursday after their win at Hearts. Makes you wonder what their "punishment" will be when they lose?! :huh:;)

Brilliant result for us. 3 points plus takes us above Aberdeen on goal diff too. Long may it continue.

Going by the Daily Record yesterday, the Aberdeen players were made to go in the sea on Thursday after their win at Hearts. Makes you wonder what their "punishment" will be when they lose?! :huh:;)

That will be from the book of "How do I get maximum media attention at all times" by Mark McGhee.

Absolutely cracking result today and a brilliant day out. Great team performance with stand-out performance from Ruddy, Craigan and JOB. I was pleased to see Jennings get a start and I hope this is the start of a wee run in the team for him. Fitzpatrick did well but looked fekked with about 15 minutes to go.

Looking forward to next Saturday already.

Mon the 'Well!!!!

Absolutely magic!! 1st 10-15mins were a bit shaky, but after that, was a fairly even game, until we went 2 up. Every player in claret n amber was superb today,but thought Craggs, Lasley, JOB n Jenno were immense, mention 2 Fitzy 2.

Rudd had 2 or 3 good saves 1st half, but at the same point, JOB had 2 good efforts, just straight at Langfield, plus Fitzy coulda had 1, had he connected properly with a cut back from the right wing.

Could av easy been 4 or 5, Rudd didnt have save 2 make 2nd half.

Great day, superb result, CBMA!!!!

Tremendous game today.

Started off under the cosh a fair bit, first 30 mins it was all Aberdeen and we were doing well to just hang in there, then a counter attack, O Brien goes past his man and for once stays on his feet when he could have went down, runs on, shoots and leaves an easy tap in for Sutton. At that point, it was a case of shut up shop for half time and we were let off when they went close right on half time.

Flew out the traps in the second half and somehow scored the second, I'm not quite sure what happened, but from what I could tell no one in the stand knew we'd scored till the Linesman began to run back to half way and the players began to celebrate, will be very interesting to see that again.

From then on we were cruising and the third was very sweet, top marks to Craigan for his attacking play from set pieces, he was a threat all day.

Fizzy as mentioned, had a very solid game. He always puts in a great shift and he was no different today, added a bit of dig and composure on the ball which has been missing from Forbes in the last few weeks I think, doesn't quite posses the attacking ability that Forbes does but for games like today he is perfect.

Cracking day out and always good to make the long journey home with a brilliant win.