Aberdeen

dazamfc

There was absolutely no doubt - press box is almost directly in line with it and it was 100% over the line!

What a great feeling when the third went in eh? That feeling you get in football when you know your team has a great three points in the bag!

Fingers crossed for a good February!

COYW!!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Craig Brown just confirmed on that interview he is here for NEXT SEASON? Did I miss a meeting???

Might not get McGlinchy as his club want a loan fee. Brown explained it well, however it means we could be getting no new players in before the window closes.

For a man that can't explain it, McGhee doesn't half string out the excuses. Could have been the snow, could have been getting back at 2am after Hearts game. Waaah, waaah, waaah!

I can tell you Mark. You were beat by a BETTER team on the day. Simple as that.

"We can go above Motherwell if we win our game on Tuesday by enough goals". Yeah 5 clear goals. Best of luck with that after today. Talk about grasping at straws.

Great result. Love getting it right up Muttley as well. Just a little worried about Broonys interview regarding players ooc in the summer, seems to hint that he wants th speak to JOB as well as the experienced players (Craggs,Las + Hammell) Id have thought the bigger priority was signing Hateley,Coke + trying to conclude deals for Ruddy + Lukas (never thought id say that for Lukas) than signing Craggs + Las.

Still worrying in any event that Ruddy,Hateley,Hammell,Craigan,Lasley,Coke,Jennings,O`Brien,

Lukas, Fitzpatrick,D.Smith, are all ooc in 5 months, (plus we have to sell Reynolds in the summer). A hell of a lot of work to be done in the near future to secure a decent squad,or even starting point for next season

Great result. Love getting it right up Muttley as well. Just a little worried about Broonys interview regarding players ooc in the summer, seems to hint that he wants th speak to JOB as well as the experienced players (Craggs,Las + Hammell) Id have thought the bigger priority was signing Hateley,Coke + trying to conclude deals for Ruddy + Lukas (never thought id say that for Lukas) than signing Craggs + Las.

Still worrying in any event that Ruddy,Hateley,Hammell,Craigan,Lasley,Coke,Jennings,O`Brien,

Lukas, Fitzpatrick,D.Smith, are all ooc in 5 months, (plus we have to sell Reynolds in the summer). A hell of a lot of work to be done in the near future to secure a decent squad,or even starting point for next season

Same as last summer sadly and could be a regular thing for us now. Lets just hope Broon is as shrewd in the market as JG appears to have been.

absolutely delighted after that result today, thoroughly deserved the win and everyone in C&A played well. special mention to Craggs, Ruddy and JOB - was hoping big John could've got a hattrick!

thought Jennings had a good game, looked composed apart from any time he got in a position to get a shot away. dont want to mention too much about him, as there is another thread for it, but he defo deserves to keep his place in the team and a shot at a regular game. When Coke comes back, i'd like to see him replace Forbes/Fizzy.

Shagger Brown had us well organised today. We looked difficult to break down - 1 goal conceded in 5 games - not bad at all considering we shipped 6 in one game not so long ago/ Craggs celebration at the end summed it up - i love it when he does that!!

stewards were absoultely bawbags - female super trouper and baldy seemed to have a field day.

so mark mcgheesy!!

Fantastic result. Really pleased for the team. Who now are playing for each other and fighting as a team. We have always had the players its just getting the best out of them Something Gannon seemed to struggle to do in his last few months at the club.

Also delighted for Fitzpatrick. I have always felt he is an important player for the club even though he has his critics. Good to see him get a start. Faster and has more dig than Forbes is probably why he replaced him.

How did Jennings play.

Jennings was solid as a rock, as is expected.

He took no shit in the midfield, if he lost the ball, he'd win it back and generally went about his business well. A few stray passes which possibly come with rust and perhaps should have shot on occassion instead of playing a pass, but all in all, a good performance.

He's exactly the type of player we need in the side when we're going to be up against it.

just stay in yer hut :doh:

I will if you please please please show us more of those photos we're all dying to see!!!

24 shots on target between the two teams suggests the highlights didn't really paint the whole picture, then.

Was just going by the radio (which made it sound dross), only highlights I've seen are the goals.

First time I've missed an Aberdeen trip in 2 years and we win 3 zip! Gutted!

I will if you please please please show us more of those photos we're all dying to see!!!

Was just going by the radio (which made it sound dross), only highlights I've seen are the goals.

First time I've missed an Aberdeen trip in 2 years and we win 3 zip! Gutted!

the picture's are taken at the fitba :doh:

the picture's are taken at the fitba :doh:

Unfortunately I was denied the chance to listen to the match yesterday but managed to catch the final score on SSN. 3-0 was a magnificent result and a pleasant surprise, and I only wish I had been able to see McGhee's face at the end. Pittordrie is a tough place to go, so full credit to Brown and Knox and, of course, the team. It must have been a memorable day for those 'Well fans who made the journey. :wallbash:

it was a magic day out. great game and a good laugh pre and post match. the only bad thing was the weather and that the replacement bus didn't have a pisher on the the way up from dundee and i thought my bladder was going to explode. other than it was about as close to a perfect away day as we're likely to get.

superb to see another clean sheet. i'm sure someone said it would be impossible for our team to go a full game without conceding but it turns out that if you play your two best centrehalfs together and have a real right back it can be done pretty easily, who'd have thunk it.

we had excellent performances all through the team. the core four of crags, las, reynolds and hammell were outstanding again. ruddy and juke again showed that they're a class above. tom hateley was his usual reliable self, jennings looked right up for it from the off, fitzy showed he can contribute and JOB was electric. special mention for sutton from me as well, i've been a critic of his but his application and effort in the last half dozen games has been unreal, long may it continue.