Offside Goal

maxywell

Totally agree, I don't think I've ever been so incensed at anyone and all that wee prick does is laugh about it, I would never condone any actual physical retribution but I'm just relieved that he doesn't have to go near the top end of the East Stand I fear he'd get draggedin and never be seen again.

Aye the smiirk on the baldy retarded prick was a disgrace.

Pics on the official site are interesting, you see Weir clearly gutted at losing the second....only for his friendly linesman to save their erses.

Too many pics of their equaliser though...........

Pics on the official site are interesting, you see Weir clearly gutted at losing the second....only for his friendly linesman to save their erses.

Too many pics of their equaliser though...........

Highlights that Boyd should never have scored as well. Hammell and Reynolds either side of him and Ruddy on the line. Should have been taken care of easily.

Nah my friend - the lineo has given it against Forbes!

However, just for the record, here's the still the proves Crags was onside!

post-113-1265844213_thumb.jpg

Just shows how pictures can tell a totally different story - didn't think Crags was that quick, or for that matter the h*n defence that slow - just proves how wrong we all can be.

Thanks for clearing both issues up - wonder if either will appear in the nationals tomorrow :rolleyes:

Highlights that Boyd should never have scored as well. Hammell and Reynolds either side of him and Ruddy on the line. Should have been taken care of easily.

I know, just don't like seeing it that's all!

What makes it more galling is that he had a big fuck off white line that our player was behind, the player with the ball was on and the Rangers defender is in front of. Short of a 900 inch plasma in the O'Donnell stand saying 'He is fucking onside ya tit' I don't know how easier a decision it could be. Cold light of tomorrow its a good point but right now its a gutter because we were robbed.

What makes it more galling is that he had a big fuck off white line that our player was behind, the player with the ball was on and the Rangers defender is in front of. Short of a 900 inch plasma in the O'Donnell stand saying 'He is fucking onside ya tit' I don't know how easier a decision it could be. Cold light of tomorrow its a good point but right now its a gutter because we were robbed.

well,its the morra and a don't feel any better.

cheating bastards. :rolleyes:

Was it not a foul that was given? The Juke pulling a Rangers player. Well, thats where the freekick was taken from....

the linesman didnae put his flag up till the ball was in the net about 5-6 secs after the jutkie thing so unless the linesman and ref are retarded no wasn't for that.

the linesman didnae put his flag up till the ball was in the net about 5-6 secs after the jutkie thing so unless the linesman and ref are retarded no wasn't for that.

Well, since Forbes was at one end of the six yard box and Craigan at the other, I don't know why the freekick was in between the two. Just round about where The Juke had a tug.

Well, since Forbes was at one end of the six yard box and Craigan at the other, I don't know why the freekick was in between the two. Just round about where The Juke had a tug.

A freekick inside the six yard box can be taken anywhere within the six yard box. Well that use to be the rule when I was playing...

He should be demoted, maybe he'll think twice about being so blatantly biased next time. Mr Dallas stand up and be counted now or forever be sconced.

I agree with that. If any of them have one iota of integrity, there will be repercussions for this. Sadly, these fuckers don't know the meaning of the word "integrity", so it'll be the old pals act and it will be swept under the carpet.

Nae fuckin' backbone.

0Was it not a foul that was given? The Juke pulling a Rangers player. Well, thats where the freekick was taken from....

No, he raised his flag straight up in the air to signal offside, then held it down in-front of him to indicate it was the near-side player who was offside. Had it been a foul, he'd have waved his flag then pointed it towards the South Stand to indicate a foul for Rangers.

That and he confirmed to the SPL delegate after the match that he flagged Forbes offside!

:rolleyes:

We should not be surprised by this inept display once again by guys making good money for a part time job. The ref was a joke again -Boyd dive at the edge of the box, Papac dive infront of the East. The cover up which will come for the dissalowed goal- all of it shite from officials who will hide behind a cloak once again.