End Of The Line For Canterbury?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my biggest hate at the match nowadays,if your pocket money is burning a hole in your pocket and you have to have that extra pint can ye no go to to the toilet before the match instead of making numerous trips when the game is on

Fixed that fur ye, for the benefit of those adults continually going back and forth, it's no' just weans that are guilty on that score.Edit ; Cambo got in first with that point.

Fixed that fur ye, for the benefit of those adults continually going back and forth, it's no' just weans that are guilty on that score.Edit ; Cambo got in first with that point.

agreed,its normally the extra pint drinkers who leave a footprint on your trainers on the way past as well

That'll be why the walk way at the back of the East Stand is always covered in pish then

To be fair that might be saliva. Guy behind us is heading for a heart attack - was in a right horrible mood last time out and was dishing out pelters befor the game started. Shouting that hard that big globules of slevers were landing on johnstone.

Not pleasant at all :rolleyes:

To be fair that might be saliva. Guy behind us is heading for a heart attack - was in a right horrible mood last time out and was dishing out pelters befor the game started. Shouting that hard that big globules of slevers were landing on johnstone.

Not pleasant at all :lol:

Oi leave ma da out of this. Yes he wasnt in a good mood last week, told him so a few times. Old bugger that he is. Think Johnstone needs a hat then :lol:

Pretty sure I saw some Hummel catalogues in the shop today :nod:

Not for me I’m afraid.

Hummel have a tradition of making good quality sportswear, but the over use of the chevron logo in my opinion ruins all their kit designs.

It does appear to be a two horse race between “Humming” and Puma. But when it comes to design, Puma have got a little bit more class.

Not for me I'm afraid.

Hummel have a tradition of making good quality sportswear, but the over use of the chevron logo in my opinion ruins all their kit designs.

It does appear to be a two horse race between "Humming" and Puma. But when it comes to design, Puma have got a little bit more class.

Agree with that. I'd be amazed if the new supplier is anyone outside of Hummel or Puma. I thought (hoped) it was going to be Puma as Dundee struck their deal the same time as we were looking for a supplier, but after seeing a catalogue full of Hummel baselayers, I think we will not only be (sadly) sharing the same league with St Mirren next season but also kit designs.

They project manage kit supply for a host of teams, and have ability to source from all suppliers. So likely to have a collection of catalogues from other manufacturers, no?

Saying that, the pussy to feature on our next kit will be the only pussy some on here are likely to get :D

They project manage kit supply for a host of teams, and have ability to source from all suppliers. So likely to have a collection of catalogues from other manufacturers, no?

Saying that, the pussy to feature on our next kit will be the only pussy some on here are likely to get :woop:

Also possible. Just stating what I saw.

That Bradford kit is no bad at all.

Talking of kits, our fellow Claret & Amber wearers Bradford City have just released their new home kit.

2wn1dux.jpg

14v021w.jpg

Simple but smart!

Those bottom two pics on the right look similar to the wee teasers we had from Canterbury, I hope we dont have that palaver again.

Just opened my email for the morning, and got email from the clubshop offering BOGF on all of this seasons Canterbury gear. Appologies if I have missed this anywhere, but I assume that means we are only getting the one season from this?

Not having any weans, I'm not under great pressure when the new strips come out, but not great if you have a family of Well fans, and they all want the latest clobber!

Also, given the oppinions on here, we have the most liked away strip for many's a year (which I do have!), best since Shivute yella!! One season wonder then?

This thread and all the speculation is based on the BOGOF deal, however PSL who run the well shop are also merchandise partners for St Mirren and Dundee and on the respective club shop sites they also have the same BOGOF deal and are each different suppliers.

Maybe its not the end of the line for canterbury......unless someone has proof to the contrary and I have missed it.