Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Surely with Jack and Victor in charge we should be looking to bring in Winston :lol:

hes playing with FC Midtjylland, who we've dealt with before

Didn't they say on the telly today Elliott is now without a club?

Sorry Daza but your comment on Coke is pish!

We just have to be patient on the signings front. I wouldn't worry too much on the names being banded about. As far as I can remember Coke, Jennings, the Juke and Ruddy weren't speculated on before they signed. Is Craig Brown not commentating on the world cup for some Quatar station?

Well i might have over reacted a bit with the Bob Malcolm bit but I still would be dissapointed to see Coke playing with us next season.I just dont see [apart from speed] what he gives us what lasley and Forbes doesn't

We should go for that weee North Korean Jong Tae-se who was crying last night!

Where did Motherwell suddenly get upwards of a million pounds to spend on a player?

Realistically we can't sign a single player in the World Cup. Not One.

Think he is a right back. Got a couple of games for them last season. Would certainly be 'worth a punt'

EDIT - In fact he didn't get a couple of games last season. I am thinking of someone else. Might not be worth a punt then.

They thought Hateley was shit too! Billy Reid wouldn't know a football player if he came up and kicked him in the sandy shaws. Highly rated at Rangers, hence, his current contract offer - you'd be surprised at his contract just now. Likely to try his luck south of the border.