Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

We don't need a centre half in my opinion as we already have Hutchinson, Saunders, Page and Craigan. I'd much rather see the youth players get a chance, provided they're good enough, and Hutchinson is easily good enough. I'd like to think McCall called off the search for a centre half after Saturday.

But the other would be welcome!

I know several people have posted with a similar view but I would still like to see a left sided centre half brought in. Craigan was put to the left on Saturday to accommodate Hutchison and he looks decidedly uncomfortable there. We will lose goals as the season goes on because of it and his distribution will be even worse than normal.

Trialists arriving from all over Europe tonight. Pick ups from Scotland's International airports - one of which we are at just now...

Half inched from the wells twitter page

cant wait to see some San Marino players kicking about Fir Park

Bet its prestwick. Ryanair represent. Budget! Budget! Budget! :D

Marc Bridge-Wilkinson

Released from Carlisle United. Was a very good player a few seasons ago, suffered badly with injuries over the past while but seems to have recovered. Hes a Midfielder so perhaps not the position we're most in need of but i reckon hes the type of player we'll be looking to sign.

Have read today in in the paper that Stuart McCall has 3 trialists with us playing in 2 bounce games and one of them is Moutinho. I hope this is just paper talk cos i know he's pants and has been released by a Cypriot team. The other 2 are a left sided midfielder and a centre half. Am i just worried over nothing or does McCall know what he's doing..Everyone who knows anything about Scottish football knows Moutinho is a lazy so and so and not a team player. In fact it would be a disaster to spend what little funds we have on him.. <_>

Indeed. Anyone got info on opposition, score, and more importantly players?

be surprised if too much leaks out, a lot of competition out there and as a club we have been stung and indeed have stung others when it comes to identifying and trialing (sp) free agents that are at a good enough level

decent information usually come through family links or agents trying to whore out duds or indeed put better players on the radar for other clubs to come in

Heard a ridiculous rumour today that teams are looking to bid 1.2 million for Randolph :lol:

That wouldn't surprise me. Remember Man United have signed that Aalesunds keeper and Randolph looked better than him. Good young goalkeepers are rare. Would not surprise me at all to see Randolph end up at a very big club. I had heard talk a couple of months back that one of the Premiership's big four were looking at him...

That wouldn't surprise me. Remember Man United have signed that Aalesunds keeper and Randolph looked better than him. Good young goalkeepers are rare. Would not surprise me at all to see Randolph end up at a very big club. I had heard talk a couple of months back that one of the Premiership's big four were looking at him...
Well, Craig Gordon went for 9 million, so Randolph must be worth at least 7-8Million. In fact, I would rather have Randolph than Gordon to be honest.

Well, Craig Gordon went for 9 million, so Randolph must be worth at least 7-8Million. In fact, I would rather have Randolph than Gordon to be honest.

Aye right!

But if you think about what you would pay for Joe Hart or Robert Green or Ben Foster or Chris Kirkland, you'd have to think Randolph was worth a million or so.