Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

They have more to worry about than us. We're no where near as bad as Hibs right now, nor are we in a dog fight for SPL survivial.

Rearrange this popular sentence

chickens your count dont yet

We are really no closer to having new faces in & still time for us to lose more players. If Utd & St Johnston win their games in hand we will be in 8th position with the sheep gaining fast. Not to mention we play Hibs next & thats a 3 point banker for them as we are the only team that they seem to beat on a regular basis no matter how pish they are playing.

St Johnstone won't win their game in hand. While if we win our game in hand we'll be above ICT. Your point. Hell if we had won our games in hand under Malpas we'd have breezed into the top six... spin and what-ifs, don't you love it.

We'll be no where near relegation come May!

We are really no closer to having new faces in & still time for us to lose more players. If Utd & St Johnston win their games in hand we will be in 8th position with the sheep gaining fast. Not to mention we play Hibs next & thats a 3 point banker for them as we are the only team that they seem to beat on a regular basis no matter how pish they are playing.

I would say that having 3 players on trial and in a bounce game today is closer to having new faces in than we were on on Saturday - which was no players on trial.

St Johnstone won't win their game in hand. While if we win our game in hand we'll be above ICT. Your point. Hell if we had won our games in hand under Malpas we'd have breezed into the top six... spin and what-ifs, don't you love it.

How do you know St. Johnston won't win their game in hand? Everyone thought Hearts would beat them in the cup. I never said these teams will win their games in hand i said IF they win their games in hand we will be 8th.

Totally agree with that, :nod: finishing 4th and another European run is still on, we are only 6 behind Kilmarnock with a game in hand, SMC will get the team playing.

How do you know St. Johnston won't win their game in hand? Everyone thought Hearts would beat them in the cup. I never said these teams will win their games in hand i said IF they win their games in hand we will be 8th.

Cause Rangers will win the game at least 2-0....

St Johnstone would have to win their game in hand by 12 goals to go ahead of us!!

I spoke to a family friend who has strong ties to the club and is furnished with lots of inside knowledge. He was advised on Saturday that there were 2 bounce games for this week (old news) and a variety of players were coming in to take part, from the continent (we've seen mention of some of the continental players) and Premiership. I was also told to expect a flurry of activity by Friday.

I haven't heard anyone mention any starlets coming up from down south so maybe there is more to follow.

I spoke to a family friend who has strong ties to the club and is furnished with lots of inside knowledge. He was advised on Saturday that there were 2 bounce games for this week (old news) and a variety of players were coming in to take part, from the continent (we've seen mention of some of the continental players) and Premiership. I was also told to expect a flurry of activity by Friday.

I haven't heard anyone mention any starlets coming up from down south so maybe there is more to follow.

You do know Toi that if there isint anything on Friday then were coming for you head! haha

have to disagree with the chat about Moutinho beeing pish a few pages back. He seems to have set up a goal almost every time we played Falkirk. I mind him ripping us apart a few years back when the Bairns humped us 3-0 at the 'Ark under Mutley.

Would be a great short term signing imo and he can play on the left

Not heard about this before. Anyone know of him?

MOTHERWELL have been linked with a loan move for Leeds United's American striker Mike Grella, 23, who scored three times in 10 games while on loan at Carlisle last year. (Daily Mirror)

i heard earlier on the day that this guy grella was close to signing for us

Just met Collet, Navarro and Casagolda on Sauchiehall street and asked if they were going to be signing for Motherwell to which they replied (Esteban translating for the other 2) eeeeeehh....maybe. Navarro isnt very big for a centre half but I suppose Reynolds n Craggs aren't either.

Just met Collet, Navarro and Casagolda on Sauchiehall street and asked if they were going to be signing for Motherwell to which they replied (Esteban translating for the other 2) eeeeeehh....maybe. Navarro isnt very big for a centre half but I suppose Reynolds n Craggs aren't either.

Why would casagolda be there is he that desperate to leave he's hanging about with free agents haha

:blush:

Were you Casagolda's agent? I forget.

:blush:

Were you Casagolda's agent? I forget.

Innocent, just a lunch time wanderer who happened to notice three foreign boys admiring the sights and sounds of Glasgow city centre. Tried to get a bit of chat out of them but Collet and Navarro could speak hee haw english and the shine off of Estebans heed was blinding me.