Europa League Qualifying - 2nd Round 2nd Leg

Rickoza

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday, 22:05 on BBC Radio Scotland (MW only)

SynopsisLive UEFA Europa League Second Qualifying Round 2nd leg action as Motherwell face Icelandic team Breidablik in Kópavogur. Alasdair Lamont is joined by Craig Paterson for live and exclusive commentary.

From the sportsound website

Just echo what others have said - I reckon if we score we'll go through and if we score first I think we can sink the tie there and then.

If Breidablik score first though it could get nervous!

As for dropping Forbes, I wouldn't when we need an away goal and he's scored 3 in our last 4 games and is probably our second best bet for a goal outside of Sutton in the squad.

Thursday, 22:05 on BBC Radio Scotland (MW only)

SynopsisLive UEFA Europa League Second Qualifying Round 2nd leg action as Motherwell face Icelandic team Breidablik in Kópavogur. Alasdair Lamont is joined by Craig Paterson for live and exclusive commentary.

From the sportsound website

They've sorted it now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6354425.stm

Forecast appears to be rain in Reykjavik this week. Could be a soaking in that wee unprotected stand.

Do you think the tickets with the club charter for the game will be in with the rest of the Well fans or like Nancy the ones on the charter were separate?

Bit the bullet and booked up this morning as Norway looks as though it might be as expensive if not dearer than this trip and the fact that we might not even get through the tie. You never know when we will get into Europe again so not wanting to miss out on this one.

As for the game i think it will be a tight affair like Thursday night but if we can be strong in defence and have a cutting edge up front then we should be able to see them off. Mon the Well!!!

Do you think the tickets with the club charter for the game will be in with the rest of the Well fans or like Nancy the ones on the charter were separate?

Bit the bullet and booked up this morning as Norway looks as though it might be as expensive if not dearer than this trip and the fact that we might not even get through the tie. You never know when we will get into Europe again so not wanting to miss out on this one.

As for the game i think it will be a tight affair like Thursday night but if we can be strong in defence and have a cutting edge up front then we should be able to see them off. Mon the Well!!!

I don't think Breidablik have the stadium for that. Jaiket with a hood it is.

can't even think about the game just now. iceland express cancelled my flight home on the saturday night so i'll have to get on the phone to them first thing tomorrow and find out what the script is. hopefully it'll all get sorted and i'll be relaxed and having a pint in prestwick at half one tomorrow.

the main thing is getting to the game, i'll worry about getting home after it :(