Aalesund Fk Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the 2nd half in The PUB, thought we defended really well and from what I saw without the benefit of a replay it wasnt a penalty. Referee had a complete fucking shicker tho, so many really really petty decisions against Motherwell and got a couple of big ones badly wrong, Murphy hauled down in the 2nd half after beating the defender and the penalty.

IMO Murphy, Saunders, Reynolds and Hately all played very well. Humphrey had a couple of great opportunites to get to the bye line and cut back every time onto his right peg and lost possesion. Big Randy in goals looked tremendous.

Bollocks - you knew with the reaction of Saunders and the other players around him that he had gifted them an equaliser Not one single player complained to the referee. He had already nearly cost a goal with a woefully short chested pass back just after we scored. Easily his worst night in a MOtherwell jersey

Good result, but it's only half time (as the old cliche goes). Didn't lose plus we got the away goal, so 0-0 or any kind of win will see us through. For all the disappointment of the late goal, I don't think we could ask for too much more out of the game.

But its true. We have only taken points away on plastic pitches. We didnt play good today, and on nature grass we are totally rubbish. I think you will have a walk in the (Fir) park , a week from now. We had a chance here on our home pitch, but we blew it. I admit i envy you Jamie Murphy. He's a lad I wouldnt mind playing for us. The way he took his chance when he got it, was pure class.

But its true. We have only taken points away on plastic pitches. We didnt play good today, and on nature grass we are totally rubbish. I think you will have a walk in the (Fir) park , a week from now. We had a chance here on our home pitch, but we blew it. I admit i envy you Jamie Murphy. He's a lad I wouldnt mind playing for us. The way he took his chance when he got it, was pure class.

Don't worry. In the league we have a habit of losing to teams that have not done x, y or z! So it's always a bad omen when someone says the oppenent hasn't done something yet!

Hibs are getting pumped 3-0 at the moment (goal from Tavares - apparently it only took a minute.....). Looks like we are still the only Scottish club to win a tie in Europe this season......

So that only registered members can view it. It's worth having a look in there if you haven't already, some fine nostalgia going on.

Ah, nostalgia. I do have a bit of a nostalgia fetish.

Still don't quite get it though, why do you only want registered members to view it? Trying to sway a few to the dark side? The chance to view some diseased fannies is too much of a temptation for some.

Wrong! We beat Sandefjord away. Nature grass.