Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

No chance!!! I told you, ok here check the date and time of this message. Ok tommorow it will be stated from John Utaka for rangers to come and get him!!!!

Actually go abit further and say "iwould love to associate with them" Ie Rangers! Just not typing the full press release.

Humble pie Boyo's lol

HAMMERFIST KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteban Casagolda to be picked for the Uruguay squad by 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!

His father is uryguan and his mother is belgium and he was born in Spain whoop whoop!!!!

International superstar..........................................................

Forlan wi' dark hair?????? :lol:

:lol:

I dont think anyone was doubting him being on trial were they? I'm sure quite a few posters would have known that. Its the claims of him being so good and all this loyalty that we still dont understand? Where has he proven his pedigree and scored goals apart from the trial game at stockport? Wheres the loyalty?

As Eminem sings "Im not afraid, to take a stand, everybody! Come take my hand, walk this world together, through the storm whathever weather cold or warm just let me know your not alone"

ESTEBAN CASAGOLDA COLLAZO

This is definately the best thread ever. I actually hope this guy signs because more of this will be wonderful :lol::lol:

ha ha aye well with all the other interest thats what every MFC fan should think "get him ti f***" thread starting! What a complete dick........

Seriously mate your thoughts are on par with Sadaam and his WOMD policy!

Your now an official gimp!!!!!! Yep a complete mackrell...........................

ha ha aye well with all the other interest thats what every MFC fan should think "get him ti f***" thread starting! What a complete dick........

Your now an official gimp!!!!!! Yep a complete mackrell...........................

eh?????? Mate a jokes a joke, there's no need to attempt to get personal.

^_^

Go away now, it is tiring.

Ack no wonder what an arse, he comes on here with no important info or decent threads but yet still extracts critism without cause! Prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off milky youve been rumbled ya wee fanny ^_^