Not Long To Go!

AndyRoss

I don't understand what you people are so nervous about. The tie was settled in Aalesund when you held us to 1-1. Motherwell has already won this tie, and you can start looking forward to the draw on friday.

There's no such thing as a foregone conclusion when you're a Motherwell fan. Aalesund could turn up at the Firhill instead of Fir Park and we could still contrive to lose (Craigan (89), O.G.).

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what you people are so nervous about. The tie was settled in Aalesund when you held us to 1-1. Motherwell has already won this tie, and you can start looking forward to the draw on friday. Must be reallly delightful to be in the hat. I envy you!

Never underestimate the power of the Motherwell rollercoaster!!! :wallbash:

This tie is certainly not ours..........yet

Buzzing with nervous aniticipation now!! Trying not to think too much about the game.....so naturally soon as tea-break time comes I'm on here like a fly on a shit to get the latest :)

It would be fantastic if we exploded out the traps and got an early couple of goals but like most I can only anticipate a very long and nerve wracking evening ahead.

Going to require more input than usual from the 'Well fans than ever in both giving as much vocal encouragement as we possibly can and remaining as patient and positive as we can too.

Mon the 'Well!!

If we score in the first ten minutes then we could end up given them a beating.

If they score in the first ten minutes, the crowd is not going to be pretty.

If neither score in the first ten minutes, I can see a few trips to the toilet will be in order.

Nervous anticipation is now taking over.

There's no such thing as a foregone conclusion when you're a Motherwell fan. Aalesund could turn up at the Firhill instead of Fir Park and we could still contrive to lose (Craigan (89), O.G.).

ha ha

Still confident, 2 nil to the Well Jamie with a brace.

Saunders will be dropped (which is a shame) and i see Hately slipping back into the RB position, with BROWNS comments on attack i see him starting HUMPHREY and FORBES, and hoping to get the first goal within the first 20minutes then if need be later in the second half, taking one or both the wingers off.

Prediction; Motherwell 3 Nil. Murphy x2 Forbes x1

I've had a pretty amazing day today - can it get any better or will the joy/misery equilibrium be restored?

I think we will rue that late penalty, extra time looms.

Of course I hope I am wrong and we wrap this up in the first 10 minutes but my experience of being 'Well fan doesn't point me in that direction.