Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

I'm sure I remember speaking to you in Hartlepool many moons ago.

Indeed, and was at Sheffield Utd in early 80's and Carlisle several times and Ashington, but I need a Euro-tie goal please-please-please.

Right, off to bed, early start from Skaville in the morning. Good night all and safe journey ...... see you all in Ryans :nod:

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....early start from Skaville in the morning. Good night all and safe journey.....

I echo those sentiments, have a great trip big man! Sure you'll enjoy it to the full!

That goes to all Well fans heading for Denmark, do us proud!

As for the game? Any result that gives us a chance at Fir Park will do me fine.

Why be negative guys ????

I truly think we will get a result against this mob.

Weve beaten bigger and better teams before and no doubt our boys that are going over will give the team a massive boost.

All the best to everyone going and have a safe trip

:nod: Im sure youll do us proud

CMON THE WELL :cheers::woop::woop:

I echo those sentiments, have a great trip big man! Sure you'll enjoy it to the full!

That goes to all Well fans heading for Denmark, do us proud!

As for the game? Any result that gives us a chance at Fir Park will do me fine.

You want me to try and get you a programme mate? I know I failed in Bucharest but that was the daft Robocops' fault :nod: I couldnae even get myself wan!

Anyway geez a shout !

Why be negative guys ????

I truly think we will get a result against this mob.

Weve beaten bigger and better teams before and no doubt our boys that are going over will give the team a massive boost.

Just realism... they're seeded in this round for a reason. And yes, we've beaten bigger and better teams before, but really just in one-off games, not over two legs (unless you count beating Celtic in the Cup Final Replay in '91).

We can but hope, though :nod: And you're quite right that the travelling support ought to give the team a bit of an extra lift, whatever happens.

Just realism... they're seeded in this round for a reason. And yes, we've beaten bigger and better teams before, but really just in one-off games, not over two legs (unless you count beating Celtic in the Cup Final Replay in '91).

We can but hope, though :notworthy: And you're quite right that the travelling support ought to give the team a bit of an extra lift, whatever happens.

They are only seeded because they finished second in a diddy league, no other reason. The national team keep the coefficients up for them...and all the good Danish players play abroad

Trust me guys the football here is pish, its so bad I have stopped going to watch it

I have been known to go shopping rather than go to a game its that bad....

Does international fitba have an effect on euro club fitba ?

well maybe not, Ive had a few... :unsure: possible rant going on.. :notworthy:

but anyway, Ive seen all the so called top teams here last year and they are no great shakes. I am confident we can surprise them if Jack and Victor get the tactics right same as last away game in Norway.

I doubt we will see the same formation as we did on saturday

anyway just trying to keep the spirits positive...off to ma bed now :drinks:

well maybe not, Ive had a few... :unsure: possible rant going on.. :notworthy:

but anyway, Ive seen all the so called top teams here last year and they are no great shakes. I am confident we can surprise them if Jack and Victor get the tactics right same as last away game in Norway.

I doubt we will see the same formation as we did on saturday

anyway just trying to keep the spirits positive...off to ma bed now :drinks:

I'm all for positive thinking!

I just thought I learned something new as they saying goes! Everyday is a school day!

Motherwell are priced 4/1 on Thursday, seeing as we're travelling to Denmark and not Parkhead/Ibrox where we've been as long as 13/1 and got a result, you have to think that Brown & Knox will get it spot on tactically which they have managed to do so far in europe.

We were 10/3 the day we beat the sheep 3-0 last season. That puts it in to perspective!

Heres our squad for the match:

1. Roy Carroll

2. Espen Ruud

3. Atle Roar Håland

4. Hans Henrik Andreasen

5. Anders Møller Christensen

7. Peter Utaka

8. Henrik Hansen

10. Andreas Johansson

11. Johan Absalonsen

15. Chris Sørensen

16. Emil Ousager

17. Caca

19. Eric Djemba-Djemba

20. Timmi Johansen

21. Rurik Gislason

24. Bashkim Kadrii

25. Oliver Feldballe

26. Daniel Høegh

30. Alexander Lund Hansen

Thomas Helveg, Njugo Demba-Nyren og Henrik Toft are injured and Kalilou Traore is suspended for the match.

Would have hoped that we had got a new defender, but seems like we have to wait (even though our defensive has been slow and unfocused the past few matches) - think we'll get a new defender if we make it to the group stage.

Heres our squad for the match:

1. Roy Carroll

2. Espen Ruud

3. Atle Roar Håland

4. Hans Henrik Andreasen

5. Anders Møller Christensen

7. Peter Utaka

8. Henrik Hansen

10. Andreas Johansson

11. Johan Absalonsen

15. Chris Sørensen

16. Emil Ousager

17. Caca

19. Eric Djemba-Djemba

20. Timmi Johansen

21. Rurik Gislason

24. Bashkim Kadrii

25. Oliver Feldballe

26. Daniel Høegh

30. Alexander Lund Hansen

Thomas Helveg, Njugo Demba-Nyren og Henrik Toft are injured and Kalilou Traore is suspended for the match.

Would have hoped that we had got a new defender, but seems like we have to wait (even though our defensive has been slow and unfocused the past few matches) - think we'll get a new defender if we make it to the group stage.

Odense BK - Would any of the injured players listed above normally make the starting 11?