Harlaw Park

Special aka

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, yes sounds tight, but the info on the highland league website does have 7.45 on Jan 20th at either Harlaw or Fir Park as the next date for our tie at the moment. Maybe you're not too bothered as you'll win at the first attempt up here or if postponed you can rest most of your first team anyway??? Who knows. :woop:

I have an exam that day that finshes at 4, so it'd be really tight for me making this game, so hopefully Saturday goes ahead or else it is shifted to the Wednesday due to the Sunday game :O

I can see us being back in Daniels in time for Soccer Saturday :O

or you could go to another scottish cup 4th round game played by a team wearing claret and amber - no need to change your tops, would all look like home fans :woop:

I would think you are never any better than 50-50 for a game going on in Inverurie at this time of year, your odds will go up and down when you start to see the 5 day forecast, even then it can go tits up as on Wednesday/Thursday the forecast looked like the game would be shoe in on then Thursday night was miles colder all over Scotland than anticipated and that ended it. Never going to be certain until Wed afternoon mores the pity.

In two minds here.

Do I take the chance that the game will indeed be on and take the Wed-Fri as annual leave and take the journey up from Liverpool on the chance that it goes ahead.

Or do I do the sensible thing and save the 3 days annual leave for later in the year and give the game a miss.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Well, that's good news. Here's hoping there's no big freeze over the next week or so!

Frazzle

Nothing extreme forecast in the next 10 days for that area. Some light frosts, but nothing out of the ordinary. Game looks set to go ahead I'd say.

1 week to go and it was freezing out this morning in Inverness. Wonder if it's the same down in the Garioch? That's 2 mornings on the trot we've had frozen ground, hopefully we'll get a wee bit of a warm up over the weekend.

looks like the 27th/28th Jan as no SPL midweek games are scheduled for that week.

then if that gets cancelled then it'll fall on the next available weekend which is the weekend of the next round of the Scottish Cup i think