Referee's To Go On Strike

delboy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think this whole fiasco has been instigated by Celtic to cover up the fact they have a complete fanny as a manager and by focusing on the refs the fans don't actually see that they have a total idiot in charge of their team.

The fact is Lennon has not done well in any of the big meaningful games. He is also starting to get found out by other SPL teams also.

I give him another 2-3 months before the bampots figure him out as a cock socket.

Heard today that Spew Dallas was prepared to call off the strike if all the complaints against him are dropped / ignored. He was apparently told to F**k off and bribery would get him no-where.

Sorry if this has been said before

To my knowledge, Hugh Dallas is fuck all to do with the strike as he is no longer a referee and is in actual fact a salaried employee of the SFA.

The games a bogey, why dont we just shut down the professional game up here, as it's a farce from top to bottom. Spineless authorities, bankrupt clubs, is it worth it anymore?

How can a referee gain the respect of others, when they apparently lie about decisions, or refuse to disclose why they made a decision, or in fact admit they got the decision wrong. You make a mistake, hands up, apologise and move on. Not cover up and sulk away.

The refs cant even come out and tell us exactly who or what has tipped them over the apparent edge. Transparancy, aye very good.

To my knowledge, Hugh Dallas is fuck all to do with the strike as he is no longer a referee and is in actual fact a salaried employee of the SFA.

Yeah Why would the sfa's head of referee development have anything to say on this matter??? :whistling::blink::wallbash:

The man is a waste of a skin - always has been always will be.

Nope not gonna be him,just heard on stv news that the 2 portugese refs landed in Scotland then flew straight back home.Whit next?

It is fucking freezing.

I do hope though, that all the SPL games get sorted out. It is a right couple of fingers up to the Scottish refs that they are carrying out a strike and we still don't need them for the majority of fans' games. This might even be the start of pemenent 'exchange' programmes like they have in Poland. It would certainly give every club a fairer chance against Celtic and Rangers and put an end to the 'he's a h*n/tim' fiasco.