Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

In no particular order:

1) Guys & Dolls or Westside Story?

2) I'm buggered if I'm going to be bullied by yet another manager to dig into my pockets for the umpteenth time to satisfy their ego's despite making them well aware of our finances before starting.

3) Stripes are very slimming

:evilgrin:

Post of the thread :evilgrin:

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See while we're aw here at the one time - I'd just like to say we've had a tough week or two wi the weather and things are going a bit pete tong on the managerial front again etc etc - however - steelmenonline is a great wee place and i'd like to wish you all and your families a very merry christmas and i don't know what i'd do without yaz :evilgrin:

bunch a fuds :evilgrin:

I'm wi you on this Pie. Very unproffesional conduct from the "sheep".

Can't really see how, tbh. They have a vacancy, CB is obviously top of their list, and they're entitled to speak to him as often as they like until either he or somebody else accepts the job. If he goes, CB will have a lot more explaining to do to JB and the 'Well fans than Aberdeen will.

See while we're aw here at the one time - I'd just like to say we've had a tough week or two wi the weather and things are going a bit pete tong on the managerial front again etc etc - however - steelmenonline is a great wee place and i'd like to wish you all and your families a very merry christmas and i don't know what i'd do without yaz :thumbup:

Steve Diggle suffering from premature congratulations :evilgrin:

See while we're aw here at the one time - I'd just like to say we've had a tough week or two wi the weather and things are going a bit pete tong on the managerial front again etc etc - however - steelmenonline is a great wee place and i'd like to wish you all and your families a very merry christmas and i don't know what i'd do without yaz :evilgrin:

we all love you to Steve :thumbup:

Got a bit of the Craig Browns about it this post.

WTF is the point buying a season ticket at this club when then management post is like a swivelling door, no continuity, no chance to build anything, we are living basically year to year, absolutely ridiculous way to treat fans and players.

Come on Boyle show some leadership here...!!

WTF is the point buying a season ticket at this club when then management post is like a swivelling door, no continuity, no chance to build anything, we are living basically year to year, absolutely ridiculous way to treat fans and players.

Come on Boyle show some leadership here...!!

Cos we are the club. Players and Managers come and go, even Chairmen, but we remain for a lifetime to keep the thing alive.