Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A gentleman's agreement can only work if its gentlemen involved, and if a guy like Broon can shite on us then the ba's well and truly burst. Nothing is official of course, but it looks like he's performed a ridiculous u-turn in only 24 hours.

With all his talk and platitudes to anyone with a Motherwell connection, I'm sure we all thought we could trust this venerable old man of Scottish fitba.......

I will be disgusted with him if he fucks off to the Sheep, and annoyed at them for pinching from us again. Why does Broon want this poisoned when he's on a good thing with us? It makes no sense.

Motherwell will go on nae bother without him, but I just hope that Boyle can pull another surprise appointment out the fire, lest we get stuck with Yogi or McPherson or some other dud.

New to this twitter thing. Scott Burns (Express) Last few posts.

Aberdeen are confident a deal will be done over the next 24 hours. After recent events they will not announce it until Brown has signed!

What about Craig Brown? Has he lost the plot? He has hardly covered himself in glory over the last 24 hours.

Is it just me? But where is the wisdom in swapping a team who could finish third for a team who are more than capable of getting relegated?

I think we all knew that it wouldn't be long term. I think we all thought that when he was to leave he would be retiring....from football or from life

Oh aye, that's obvious, I was just pointing out that - before anyone starts greeting about the fact we've lost Craig Brown as manager - it's actually not that big a blow. Or, at least, not as big a blow as hiring Gus McPherson or the likes as his replacement.

For what it's worth, I've lost all respect for Brown. Mark McGhee was an absolute c**t who whored himself out at every available opportunity, but at least he never tried to hide it.

If Brown knew there was any chance of him going to Pittodrie then he should have kept his mouth shut. All these soundbites and quotes about Motherwell, however, show that he was obviously just trying to play Stewart Milne and John Boyle off against each other to see who could give him the biggest transfer kitty. I assume Milne has made a few more assurances so he's offski.

As I said, McGhee was a bawbag but he knew he was a bawbag and didn't particularly care what anyone else thought of him. Brown, on the other hand, has shown himself up to be a bit of a fanny who seems to hide behind his wee quiet and cuddly persona.

Ladbrokes are offering evens on someone crying "Luc Nijholt is only a phone call away" by midnight.

Whether he takes the job or not I don't want to see him back at Fir Park. He's done a decent job for us but he's making himself look like a total arse after yesterdays comments about wanting to stay closer to his family etc. Unless Aberdeen have come back to him to say they'll relocate to Ayrshire I can't see why he'd want to speak to them again.

Whether he takes the job or not I don't want to see him back at Fir Park. He's done a decent job for us but he's making himself look like a total arse after yesterdays comments about wanting to stay closer to his family etc. Unless Aberdeen have come back to him to say they'll relocate to Ayrshire I can't see why he'd want to speak to them again.

The comment about his grandkids thinking Aberdeen is in Outer Mongolia so he won't be going was ridiculous.

he had some strange quotes today about being able to keep 3 out of contract players (blackman, fitzy and gow) and how that would affect his decision.

if he goes to aberdeen he can take fitzy and gow (and the cypriot and casagolda) with him.

keeping blackman til the end of the season has to be our number priority tho.

I said he will be touted for it, and he will. I never said I wanted him to become manager...personally I would love fat Jimmy to be honest.

Killie fans don't speak highly of him. Players constantly out of position and a new team every week. He was one goal away from being relegated. Seriously cooled on JC getting the job since December 2009.

At this time I don't know who I want to succeed him. The list that I don't want is MUCH bigger.

Yogi, Gus, Calderwood, Dodds, Scott, McCall, McInnes, MCGHEE, LEITCH...............................

We'll end up taking Billy Reid at this rate :drinks:

personally I would love fat Jimmy to be honest.

When he was quoted around Gannon time i was horrified, but in hindsight he got a hardtime, especially since magoo has done the exact opposite as him in the past 18 months. I would give him a go, Collins is another but i cannae see him coming.

Killie fans don't speak highly of him. Players constantly out of position and a new team every week. He was one goal away from being relegated. Seriously cooled on JC getting the job since December 2009.

At this time I don't know who I want to succeed him. The list that I don't want is MUCH bigger.

Yogi, Gus, Calderwood, Dodds, Scott, McCall, McInnes, MCGHEE, LEITCH...............................

We'll end up taking Billy Reid at this rate :drinks:

Is Gannon still out of work??