The Game On Tuesday Night

Taff

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is not exactly what we need right now.

An on form Jambo's who havent conceded in what 5 games and us being of course managerless. Will be a very tricky tricky game.

-------------Randolph-------------------

Saunders Reynolds Craigan Hammell

-------- Lasley Jennings----------------

Humphrey----Murphy------- Blackman

----------------Sutton-------------------

Hopefully a 2-1 win but I can see a 2-1 loss.

I'd be surprised if it snows before Wednesday to be honest. Don't see why we cannot beat them, perhaps over confidence is the thing which might beat them. Our lads will now be playing to impress whoever is going to take over, a good showing on Tuesday might be enough to convince the new managerial team to keep them on board.

Can only echo the above. Not a bad thing if this is postponed. Hearts are on a cracking run. Sadly, I don't see this ending on Tuesday night if the game goes ahead. Think we could see this end in a draw right enough. A defeat would see us fall 9 points behind Hearts and whilst not a disaster it would mean that they were close (especially when we have Rangers and Celtic coming up) to getting away from us for this season with our main aim being 4th place.

I hope we get a good turn out for this game. Im looking forward to it and so are these http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/t...84150-fir-park/

itl be under floodlights,the boys might be wearing the striped kit and hopefully we will rip the beleagured selling club that is murderwell a new one.......this line caught my eye from the link above ,only be my second league game this season lookin forward to it ,2-2 i think.

Won't make the game on Tuesday unfortunately, going to Sky+ it and hopefully get up the road without knowing what the score was.

To be honest, given what's happened last week and the fact that Hearts are flying, I'd be content to see us play defensively and look for a point.

Randolph

Saunders -- Craigan -- Reynolds -- Hammell

Hateley

Humphrey -- Jennings -- Lasley -- Murphy

Blackman

Obviously Humphrey and Murphy can get forward when we're attacking but I'd be looking for them to play a bit more defensively that usual for Tuesday.

I actually think that now the players have had a couple of days to get their heads around recent events they'll be quite happy to get back to playing football and Tuesday will be something of a watershed.

There are concerns though. Obviously the recent form of Hearts is a worry and our inactivity over the last three or four weeks could be a problem also.

It doesn't paint a particularly promising picture but I'm sure there will be a desire amongst the team over the next couple of games in particular, when all eyes will be on them, to ensure they prove their recent successes weren't all just down to the old management and that Gordon Young will have reminded them comfortably they've seen off Hearts the last couple of games.

Wouldn't be upset at getting a point.

hearts had eggert jonnson and ruben palazeous at full back yesterday and the pair of them are as slow as a week in the jail. we've played them off the park the last five times we've came up against them so we should have a go rather than giving them too much respect. we all saw what we did to a slow st johnstone defence a month ago and that should be what we're aiming for again.

i've seen a few people worrying about skacel but humphrey vs palazevous is as big a mismatch as you'll see all season and we should be looking to exploit it.

the three weeks rest will hopefully have recharged the batteries and we can get back to the high tempo football we saw at the start of the season

randy

hateley craigan reynolds hammell

humphrey lasley jennings murphy

sutton blackman

Seems to be plenty of negativity around these threads... now more than any other time would be the ideal time to ram what a massive mistake Bonnie and Clyde have made by leaving the club. All out attack in front of the cameras, all players out to impress, i can only see a home win.... Hearts have not changed since the last game just had a few good results... we will win.

Not even tight 3-0 to the Well.

I think the lads will be relieved to be back on the football field for the first time in over three weeks.

I hope that we can take advantage of having a new manager coming on board soon as many teams do (See Newcastle on Sat).

Would be happy with a point but I'm feart we take a skelping. Their confidence will be high but here's hoping El Capitan can get the boys right fired up and we get a good crowd...

2 - 1. Blackman and Humphrey.

Football fans are a fickle bunch. Hearts doing well is for me a great thing for the SPL and good on them. People constantly complain about the OF and when one team makes it to challenge the OF we should be congratulating them rather than saying we are this or that. Kudos to Hearts for making that challenge. I hope we beat them but I respect what they have achieved so far this season.

Would happily take a point but we have had a few good wins against Hearts in a row now so maybe we should be confident? I think the Mothewell players will be itching to get a game after all the call offs of late. Be good to get a good crowd and get right behind the team.

IMHO it's important the game goes ahead on Tuesday. Well haven't played for three weeks now. I hope rustiness isn't a big factor, especially with the Jambos coming off a nice 5-0 runaround on Saturday.

The side is so stable at present, I don't see the absence of Brown and Knox being an issue for the players.

A draw.