Bookies Investigate Red Card

Mic2904

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that i would ever think that anyone at motherwell would ever look to fix a games events i have to say this, after about 2 mins into the game me and my mate both agreed that jennings looked like he was trying to get sent off.

After his early booking last night i actually thought jennings treaded lightly for the rest of the game.

If it was a case of the player being responsible for this, he must have been red carded for verbals, because there's no way he touched the ref with the intention of getting himself sent off. I wouldn't agree that he looked like he was trying to get red carded from the start though, he put in a badly mis-timed challenge early in the game, but stayed on his feet on many occasions when he could have went in and got the second booking.

Let's just stop this right now, it had absolutely nothing to do with jenno or any other motherwell player. If jennings had wanted to get sent off he would have punched the referee square in the pus and not tapped him on the arm

just to make sure its clear, im in no way saying that i think jenno would ever fix anything, infact hes one of my fav players at the moment.

Let's just stop this right now, it had absolutely nothing to do with jenno or any other motherwell player. If jennings had wanted to get sent off he would have punched the referee square in the pus and not tapped him on the arm

Aye and got more of a ban that he is on! For all we know he could have tapped him in the shoulder and said " I'm going to rape you and your family". Extreme I know but the point is you can't just dismiss things because the guy wears claret and amber. I don't think he would do it but I don't really know the guy.

Aye and got more of a ban that he is on! For all we know he could have tapped him in the shoulder and said " I'm going to rape you and your family". Extreme I know but the point is you can't just dismiss things because the guy wears claret and amber. I don't think he would do it but I don't really know the guy.

:thumbup:

Sky Sports News

8/1? No bad considering the way the game was going, and with Craigan and Jenno already on yellows!

Next time i watch a game that gets a couple of early yellows and a lunatic ref, im defo going to check out the in game red card markets.

If the bookies want to investigate, fair enough but it was glaringly obvious early doors someone was getting sent off. I said to Andy P as soon as the first yellow came out that there would be at least one red during the game!