Referee On Saturday

Grievesie

If you can get sent off for tapping someone on the shoulder (and, despite what the Ref said, that's about all that happened) then Canning should just ask the Ref for a red soon as the game starts.

On the subject of Miller, had a wee laugh to myself when Marco Negri yesterday compared Miller to himself as goal machines. 20 goals in the Premiership is a goal machine. 20 goals in the SPL playing for either Celtic or Rangers is probably a poor return.

The SFA wouldn't allow this scenario to happen with either of the bigots. As far as I'm concerned O'Reilly has yet to be cleared of any wrongdoing regards the red card betting scandal, so he should be nowhere near a fitba pitch until then.

He will get dogs abuse for 90 minutes and deserved every word of it.

On the subject of Miller, had a wee laugh to myself when Marco Negri yesterday compared Miller to himself as goal machines. 20 goals in the Premiership is a goal machine. 20 goals in the SPL playing for either Celtic or Rangers is probably a poor return.

Not if your not even halfway through the season.

The SFA wouldn't allow this scenario to happen with either of the bigots. As far as I'm concerned O'Reilly has yet to be cleared of any wrongdoing regards the red card betting scandal, so he should be nowhere near a fitba pitch until then.

He will get dogs abuse for 90 minutes and deserved every word of it.

Agreed. And our club will just sit and take it as usual.

Same with that we wank of a linesman who disallowed Ross Forbes perfectly good goal. Well seeing they gave him the main stand side, and Mlller was offside for the 4th goal on Boxing Day. Not that it mattered.

Pish.

I hope we tell them to fuck right off.

:lol:

It's guarenteed though that we'll shite it to stand up to them and just do as we're told.

They can pay his wages for the duration he is banned.

not from the initial reports

expect him to get used in the Dundee cup game

Has it occurred to anyone that this appointment was made on purpose to prove a point? Now as far as I know, referee's names are not randomly pulled out of a hat or drawn from a glass bowl. Someone makes a conscious decision to allocate them to speccific games. Is it conceivable the person responsible wouldn't have known about his involvement & controversy in our recent game? It could just be sheer coincidence of course, but thats unlikely. One things for sure it wouldn't have happended if one half of the OF had been involved.

No. After Alan Muir got lambasted by Levein and Gannon in our game last season neither of us had him again for about six months. However nobody from within either club came out and criticised him or accused him of any wrongdoing and we didn't appeal the decision. Therefore the club have basically said the red was justified and any issues there are are not with him. Aye he was a fanny and aye no very good but nothing came into the public domain about him not being fit to ref another Well game.