Dundee United (a) - 12/01/11

steelboy

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did these people who are saying Forbes played shite tonight make it back to their computer from Dundee in ten minutes? If you watched the game live fair enough, otherwise fuck off with your ill informed comments! Forbes isn't a wide midfielder in a month of Sundays, our extreme shortage out there forced us to play him there. He hasn't been given even one start at centre midfield since Gannon left.

But we always need a whipping boy

I am, as is anyone else, entitled to criticise/praise any Motherwell player.

I've been following Motherwell for over 40 years now and I reckon Gump Forbes is one of the worst I've seen in claret and amber. Pitch him in with Holm Kraska, Joe McLeod, Kevin Christie, Paul Wilson ...... he'd struggle to even shine in that midfield :mad:

I've been following Motherwell for over 40 years now and I reckon Gump Forbes is one of the worst I've seen in claret and amber. Pitch him in with Holm Kraska, Joe McLeod, Kevin Christie, Paul Wilson ...... he'd struggle to even shine in that midfield :mad:

When did you see Holm Kraska? He never played.........

Just back. What a truly dreadful game in which the mainly losers were any nugget that paid for it and society.

Bad play all around. Created virtually nothing. Humphrey managed to miss from about a half yard out. Garry Kenneth still a woeful, woeful footballer, but bossed Sutton. Humphrey still seems incapable of seeing a BIG SPACE BEHIND THE FULL-BACK to run into that everyone in the ground can.

McCall has work to do.

Add Gunni Jonsson to that list...

Did these people who are saying Forbes played shite tonight make it back to their computer from Dundee in ten minutes? If you watched the game live fair enough, otherwise fuck off with your ill informed comments! Forbes isn't a wide midfielder in a month of Sundays, our extreme shortage out there forced us to play him there. He hasn't been given even one start at centre midfield since Gannon left.

Tell you what, you fuck off. I've seen this tube play enough times home and away to know that he is utter shite.

When did you see Holm Kraska? He never played.........

I witnessed his outstanding natural ability at training. At least he had the co-ordination to run properly ........ not much else mind.

Anyway we're all different and will offer a variety of opinions on the same player. I don't rate Forbes, irrespective of how he performed tonight.

Aye I've seen him play fuckin superbly actually - so have most of us.

He's a centre mid player - never a wide player

Hope he can get a move soon too - away from this nonsense

Dont let facts get in the way of someone getting a doing SD. But I agree.

Who are they going to turn on if Forbes and Reynolds leave. The mob must have there target.