Inverness On Saturday.

postiejim

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Hutchinson play according to the radio?

not mentioned in any sort of rating, other than being heavily involved for most of the game

Press sport twitter did relate him to miscontrolling once allowing Foran a chance and then being muscled out by same trying to recover ball

but considering the amount of times Hately,Forbes etc got mentioned ina slightly negative sense ie lost possesion etc it sounds like Hutchinson done fairly decent

edit: just had a text from the game, mentions a definite positive seeing Hutch and Meechan with big Hutchinson impressing having only made the one mistake mentioned above, throughout the game

Also on the kind of bright side, with Caley's away record this year, our current form, and the daily boots in the balls we're getting, at least we didn't lose!

It will be interesting to hear what the guys at the game thought of hutch, and also Meechan when he came on.

I think we need to rest murph for a couple of weeks to keep him under the radar! Seems like he's our only spark right now.

not mentioned in any sort of rating, other than being heavily involved for most of the game

Press sport twitter did relate him to miscontrolling once allowing Foran a chance and then being muscled out by same trying to recover ball

but considering the amount of times Hately,Forbes etc got mentioned ina slightly negative sense ie lost possesion etc it sounds like Hutchinson done fairly decent

edit: just had a text from the game, mentions a definite positive seeing Hutch and Meechan with big Hutchinson impressing having only made the one mistake mentioned above, throughout the game

Thanks, that's good to hear. Hopefully he can fulfill the potential of a season ago when he looked as though he was the answer to the big, strong central defender we had been looking for.

Just back,

Improved secong half, I dont think in general were miles away as a team, but there are certainly some weak points, that continually the play breaks down on.

Strong points were Murphy, Lasley and Hutchison (he wins some amount of headers!) one mistake but not played in ages. Weak points Forbes, Humphrey and dare I say Sutton.

Think Casagolda looked ok when he came on, to be honest I would play McHugh instead of Humphrey, next time out and new signing for Forbes.

Absolutely pish.

£18 to watch a shite game and getting cold and soaked into the bargain.

Just wait for the 14 or 16 team league. Plenty of games like this to come!

Anyway: Pish performance and I am sorry to say but Forbes can get tae fuck! He hasnt done anything in the last 1,5 years. No improvement, nothing...

Hutchinson was ok, esp when you keep in mind that this was his first real games for ages.

There were a few player who tired, but the end product was actually "zero"

Not sure, how we can improve...

Thought Hutch looked good - for someone that hasn't played competitively for a while. Pretty composed on the ball. One thing he will do is take anything thats infront of him to win the ball (unlike Reynolds). Only dodgy moment was the miscontrol where Foran was 1 on 1. Thought not bad, IMO.

Meechan looked as if he was the only player that could control a ball in those conditions. Sprayed a few passes out wide, looked relatively assured too.

Horrible first half. But thought we came into it more and more.. Frustrating as hell at times but we had a few half chances to nick it. Humphrey beating Shinnie a few times gave him confidence, had a few better crosses and runs near the end of the game. God help us if we lose Murphy to injury - he's the only one that seems capable of doing something from nothing.

Would have took a point pre-match. Happy with the clean sheet.

Onwards and upwards!

Weather conditions made it very difficult.

Inverness probably on top in the first half, we were better in the second. It wasn't a coincidence that the wind was behind each team when they were on top.

Hutchinson came in and did well apart from two bad mistakes, luckily a good save from Randolph and a terrible miss from Foran meant we kept the clean sheet.

I think we are solid enough down the middle but we badly need some quality wide players as they guys we have there just aren't good enough.

Thought Hutch looked good. Pretty composed on the ball. One thing he will do is take anything thats infront of him to win the ball (unlike Reynolds). Only dodgy moment was the miscontrol where Foran was 1 on 1. Thought not bad, IMO.

The positive of getting Hutchinson playing is his no-nonsense attitude but we will miss the pace of Reynolds. Craigan is almost as slow as Forbes although he is giving him about 20 years! :O

Awful game and poor performance not helped by the conditions and the pitch which looks like it's steadily heading back to it's normal condition.

Thought Hutchinson was decent and composed bar one or two little slips and looks like he's potentially a good player to fill Reynolds' boots.

Far too many wayward passes today and players with an elephant touch. Hateley has been pants all season and I'm sorry, but I can't bite my tongue any longer... Forbes is simply an imposter of a sportsman/footballer.

Sooner we get him replaced/oot the door, the better.

Wasn't the worst 0-0 I've ever seen, but a 0-0 all the same. There were some positives, Randolph had a cracking game, Hutchinson was very assured for his first start in over a year, despite his one blip. Murphy was unlucky not to get more out of the game, but you can see the freedom he's got playing through the middle is definitely a good thing for us.

The movement or shoul I say non-movement is terrible. Something that McCall has to focus on big time in training. Humphrey was very poor again, Didn't think Lasley, Forbes or Jennings covered themselves in glory today. The positives to be taken from today is that we are creating a fair amount of chances and getting the ball in really dangerous areas, we just have to convert them and convert them quick.