Top Posters In This Topic

Team for Sunday:

Randolph

Page,Saunders,Hutchy,Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Lasley Jones

Murphy Sutton

2-0 Motherwell

I can but dream!!!

Or as an alternative McCall will play Sutton up front on his own, waste Murphy out wide, play Hately in midfield where the game will pass him by and he won't try a leg and play Craigen to give away a needless penalty and score an own goal!!!!

Rangers are shite at the back and good going forward - we need to get in about them and rattle their cage and give some support to the front men. I remember someone in their first interview stating that they would rather lose 5-4 than 1-0 or something similar. Just lets hope he remembers that on Sunday. I don't want another Hamilton/Utd/St Johnstone performance - have a go and see what happens, we ain't good enough to defend for 90 minutes.

Mon the well.

What section we all in then? I5 for me.

Same here Row EE -Quite far up the section I imagine never been into the double letters before at Hampden.

Listening to the Aberdeen v Celtic game, don't know who I want to win more as I hate them both equally. Obv would love to get it up Broon, Knox and Blackman if we made the final.

Whatever the result it is going to be a great day out. Can't wait :nod: .

Trip to Harthill to play football (early kick-off so they can go to the game) and then heading to Glasgow the 'moro!

Can't fucking wait. 2-1 Motherwell with Murphy getting on the score-sheet, us scoring the winner in the 93rd minute. It's fucking happening I tell ye!

I'm glad I'm not going if I'd have to sit with the "holier than thou" brigade.

Is this going to become "you're only a real fan if you were at Bucharest/Nancy/Inverness away that cold November three years ago*"?

*Delete as applicable

Ever occur to people that some people might not be going simply because they're not that bothered about the result? If we win, I'll smile and get back to reading the paper. If we lose, I'll grimace and get back to reading the paper? Feeling that way about it, should I really be going to the game?

I know, reading that makes it sound like I'm not a "true Well fan". Well, that may be so, but a couple of months ago, I'd have given my left testicle for us to win on Sunday so it's a new state of affairs for me. Do I feel slightly odd not going? Absolutely. Should I feel as I'm performing some kind of dereliction of duty by not going? No, get yourself to fuck, it's only a football game...

I'll bite then...

Right, you've made your point. You're not interested. You weren't interested in us making Europe at Ross County's expense; you aren't interested in us making Europe this season; you aren't interested in going to the Semi-Final; you don't feel like going into the football anymore. We get it. You're apathetic towards Motherwell FC at the moment. Is there a reason why you need to continually post it?

If you're apathetic towards the football, I don't understand why you want to continually post about it on a Motherwell fans' forum. Feel free to try and turn my post into a "you're-just-another-one-of-the-holier-than-thou-brigade" if you want. I don't care.

I usually enjoy your contributions to these forums. I actually think you come across as very intelligent and thought-provoking at times. However, please give it a rest with the "I'm not interested" posts. Are you wanting folk to beg you to come back or something?!

I'll bite then...

Right, you've made your point. You're not interested. You weren't interested in us making Europe at Ross County's expense; you aren't interested in us making Europe this season; you aren't interested in going to the Semi-Final; you don't feel like going into the football anymore. We get it. You're apathetic towards Motherwell FC at the moment. Is there a reason why you need to continually post it?

If you're apathetic towards the football, I don't understand why you want to continually post about it on a Motherwell fans' forum. Feel free to try and turn my post into a "you're-just-another-one-of-the-holier-than-thou-brigade" if you want. I don't care.

I usually enjoy your contributions to these forums. I actually think you come across as very intelligent and thought-provoking at times. However, please give it a rest with the "I'm not interested" posts. Are you wanting folk to beg you to come back or something?!

+1 We are motherwell fans ! how often do we reach semi finals at hampden ?Watch it on telly or be there ? its a no brainer ! Mon The Well !

I'll bite then...

That suggests to me that you think only the positive and enthusiastic should post on a Motherwell fans forum, however there is a bigger picture here that needs comment. I can't speak for Melvin Bragg but I would guess like me he is a guy who has invested alot of time, money and emotion over the years in supporting Motherwell and is actually hurting a little just now at the way in which the club appears to be spiralling down the pan. Should we not be asking why supporters who have Motherwell at heart are being turned away just now or is that not worthy of comment on a Motherwell Fans Forum?

For me personally the appointment of the manager was the final straw but I could write a long list of other reasons why I just could not gather the enthusiasm to go to Hampden tomorrow. I hope things change and I get the groove back. I would love to see us win tomorrow and yes I would be one of the so called 'glory hunters' who may well decide to go to the Final if we did but I am not going to let some prozac popping pup tell me that I am not a real fan for my choices or that I have no right to comment on these boards.