Semi Final

joe90

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good performance from the team ( and the fans)

at least Motherwell made a game of it by going for it, a few deficiencies that no doubt many will troll over

but all in all, better than many predicted, and again some hope of progress in the road back to recovery ( and some football)

Certainly a much better performance than I expected, but we did seem to take the foot off the pedal after getting the goal for some reason. Rangers were there for the taking then.

I think that game highlights that we desperately need an old fashioned centre forward, and possibly another centre half.

Still, encouraging stuff. Bring on Kilmarnock!

Well done boys, 100% effort and we should have got more from the game.

Think we gave them more of a game than they were expecting. I was impressed by what I seen and wish I could have been there. Gutted but not dissapointed. Thought the fans who made it done us proud as well great singing and nice to hear the team getting the suport behind them as well.

Onwards and upwards :(

I'm always critical about one thing or another but i cant complain today, all worked their arses off and deserved to at least take it to extra time, i felt we were teh better team today. Well done to the lads.

Diddy Tournament anyway :(

On a less positive note, i'd like to state that i hope Lee MCulloch's wife leaves him for a midget and for him to turn to drink, ending with him choking on his own vomit!!

it was craigan. he had him then allowed him to pull off him into space.

overall we passed the ball extremely well, defended solidly, got beat by a wonder goal and a slip of concentration when it matters. Mind you that is why Rangers spend the millions on front men to be that little bit better.

If we can add a mobile version of sutton, we will be ok.

why do we always have to lose big games like that? almost makes you want to play shite + get pumped just to reduce the hurt.

Craggs lost his man too easily for their 2nd and looked pretty shaky in general, Hutch was immense, Saunders,Murph,Sutton,Hammell + Humph really came onto a game in the 2nd half and Lasley + Jenno in the middle were fantastic from the first whistle. Just highlights our need for someone to score goals unfortunately. Sure Sutts should have had a pen early in 2nd half as well

Proud of the team + performance and the fans who were there were fantastic as well. Unlucky guys, onwards + upwards hopefully

it was craigan. he had him then allowed him to pull off him into space.

overall we passed the ball extremely well, defended solidly, got beat by a wonder goal and a slip of concentration when it matters. Mind you that is why Rangers spend the millions on front men to be that little bit better.

If we can add a mobile version of sutton, we will be ok.

noticed that today as well, looked very comfortable + composed on the ball, just lacked that final cutting edge but far better than we have managed recently

other than craigan (again) they played well.

Every game against these lot luck is needed but it never seems to come. On the other hand rangers seem to get the bounce of the ball and a little luck.

I think we deserved a win there today.

For Christ sake though drop craigan. Iv never seen anyone give the ball away more in my life.