The Francis Jeffers Thread

ian8

Hmm, so was McCall fibbing when he said all this earlier today...?

Managers and clubs do this shit all the time, ours is no different. I'd rather have this than him saying "yes, we are talking to Francis Jeffers, and we hope to have him signed up by the weekend", then someone else signs him and we look like fuck ups.

Anyway...

There is nothing on the official site about it yet, so until it is, this could still all be a lot of nonsense.

dont think they will confirm anything mate until they get the clearance through from australia so the club dont end up with egg on there face like the grella situation .

Aye! It's normally all singing and dancing on a matchday.....

Think you missed my point. What I meant was that if the majority of this board was representative of the matchday support he would get pelters from the moment he stepped on the park. Not saying he will get cheered as the saviour but he will be given a chance....for a bit....

As long as he doesn't become the useless c**t up front I'll be happy!!

Welcome to the Well Franny, first SPL goal at Castle Greyskull please!

A first goal there to get us a result would be superb. But if he followed it up by scoring the winner the midweek after....... :ph34r::woop::cheers:

Perhaps optimistic, but you have to be!!

But if/when he signs give the guy a chance. Pretty sure most would agree we do need another forward, and from the reports so far it'll only be a short term thing to start with. So if it works out then its good for us both, if not then we wont really have lost out.

I've missed most of the chat on this, where are we collectively as Motherwell fans now? As far as I can gather we've now moved on from "McCall must go cos he didnae bring in a striker" to "McCall must go cos he didnae bring in a striker we like".

Is that about the jist of things?

Funny as fuck :ph34r:

doesnt fill me with confidence but its another body in and one with experience,he might be shite or we could be a match made in heaven together,just need to wait + see i suppose. as long as we not going over the odds to pay his wages im happy

Its all very well and good saying he will be good or he will be pish or even we should of got the other guys. I trust our scouting team and team of coaches. Im sure we picked the best that was available to us... welcome to the arc Franny :ph34r:

Well scouting team...

Bush_Binoculars.jpg

He's another gowser type, not many other clubs want him, we've no cash and if he wants to stay he really needs to earn a new contract. Needs to show what he's made of, gowser failed but we're no worse off as a result.