2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Well, it's not. That's from the lad himself...

It's not what? Happening ? On the bbc webpage ? Or uninspiring?

Not meaning to be awkward, just not understanding what you mean to be saying, though I assume you meant that he won't be coming back?

Personally, I have no issue if Erwin came back on loan, I think he'd do well in a front three and under McGhees and McDonalds tutorage.

I can't see why folk are so against bringing in a loanee forward. It's hardly a new thing.

TBH, I'd rather have us take a punt on another Moult or Fletcher type signing than on Erwin. I know only one of the two worked out, but it showed the kind of imagination that a club like ours needs in the transfer market.

It's not what? Happening ? On the bbc webpage ? Or uninspiring?

Not meaning to be awkward, just not understanding what you mean to be saying, though I assume you meant that he won't be coming back?

Personally, I have no issue if Erwin came back on loan, I think he'd do well in a front three and under McGhees and McDonalds tutorage.

I can't see why folk are so against bringing in a loanee forward. It's hardly a new thing.

The move isn't happening - from the horse's mouth so to speak.

• Like 1

We are almost guaranteed to bring in one or two on loan.

If it happened to Lee Erwin, I'd be delighted. I expect him to have other and arguably more appealing options though.

Almost guaranteed? How so? Decent market to trade in if it meets the clubs' ambitions, but, hardly a guarantee.

Well, when was the last summer transfer window we didn't bring at least one loan signing in?

It's not exactly an out there prediction. Recent history shows that.

I'm well aware of that, doesn't make it guaranteed though. Creativity with the budget may well mean we wouldn't have to no?

If our budget now has a £120,000 hole in it, this could have a massive knock on effect on what we can offer players and could potentially see us losing out on a few players.

If so then let's hope the U20's players are ready to make the step up.