Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I get the feeling that the Board and/or WS don't want to play the bad cop by dishing out some punishments. That's fair enough after the initial incidents, pointing out the penalities and asking to not to repeat. Now there has been a repeat, however, they need to take appropriate action.
  3. Today
  4. Being on the WS board is a big commitment and totally appreciate the work that gets done. Does sometimes feel like happy to take any praise and enjoy the overseas trips but any issues that need addressed they don't want to get involved. Just my view
  5. Agree with this 100%. The silence from the Society as well as the Club on a variety of issues shows little respect for fans that have raised concerns. There appears to be a unified approach in ignoring such matters and trusting them to disappear. I have no doubt the points you mention will have been discussed by both Boards, separately and jointly, but more with the intention of playing matters down rather than addressing valid concerns. As for who runs the Club. I don't think anyone is suggesting the Society is in a position to/or should resolve all the issues under discussion. But the Society should at the very least be highlighting concerns and pushing the Club Board to come up with reasonable proposals. And to also present regular updates regarding infrastructure matters. It all comes across as very cosy and secretive. In fact much like the situation before the Barmack repercussions. Sad to say.
  6. The Well Society doesn't run the club. The Board fulfills those duties.
  7. As you know Dave im not a WS member and never will be, as ive always maintained that the club is too small for true fan ownership, so i get the impression that the WS reps are quite happy to take the recognition of a seat on the board etc, but on a sit quietly and say nothing basis. For me they are only informed about. What the club board wants them to know and the wont raise their heads above the parapet to raise the real issues, ie fan conduct, inadequate seating, ridiculous kick off times etc. The fans are contributing significant amounts of cash into what is effectively a rainy day fund for the board but get no significant information or consultation on any major desicion affecting the club in return. True fan ownership would see the WS memers as individual shareholders in their own right and collectively the major shareholder, so change is required.
  8. What's this? The bowling committee style approach to running a football club might not work after all...who'd have thought it?
  9. I get that 100% Grizzly and I know a few others have become a bit disillusioned with the Society, as have I. The issue of the POD seats annoyed me. Of late, communication has been an issue for me. We are frequently kept informed of minor matters(nothing wrong with that per se), but not of major strategic matters such as the training complex or the feasibility report. As for the latter, I'm not expecting a detailed blow by blow account but simply an update on progress. In contrast, some members have encountered difficulties in getting their feedback taken on board or even considered. Not good enough for a fan led organisation. I have wondered of late just how much actual power the Society holds on the MFC board, despite being the proxy owner. Sorry for the off topic rant, but its been coming for a while, and Grizzly's post was the catalyst.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Cheers bud, not trying to be a martyr but just so disappointed with lack of reply yet happy to let board members post photos of the displays that have cost us another €21,000. Not even in mood for telling a joke so heyyyyyy....every cloud 🤪
  12. Fair play to you, if they can't be bothered to reply to paying members about legitimate concerns then it kinda shows the mentality of some.
  13. I emailed club and well society 4 weeks ago about concerns regarding the fines we have been paying. Not had a single reply so that's the well society membership being cancelled, quite sure they wont be in least bit bothered but hey ho.
  14. You were also on crimewatch for criminal jokes.🤣
  15. You don't know half of it pal....I was even on back page of Motherwell times 🤣🤣
  16. The difference then was fines were not being imposed and despite several pleas by the club not to do it the arseholes still do it , they just don't care. If you are happy for the clubs finances to be wasted on wankers who cant stay in their seat it says more about you than I could. As an older sweetie paper rustler I never required to run onto the park as a youngster and if the club were under financial sanctions we face today when I was 10 year old and tried to go on the park the adult with me would have booted my arse. I could just about make an excuse for a 10 year old but have you seen the age of some of the fuds who let off Pyros and go on the park.
  17. And I'm sure the older sweetie paper rustlers of the day were looking down their noses at you back then! 👀
  18. My views exactly. These people, call them whatever you wish, just use football and the clubs they claim to support as a vehicle for virtue signalling and attention seeking.
  19. I dont know who the individual is , im not that familiar with the individuals on ws, i pay a 10r a month, which looks like its being frittered away. Maybe the individual could appeal to his posse and point out, we ain't a rich club. If he isn't prepared to get involved in that, maybe should give up his position? The pyros are colourful and spectacular but its costing club money , so how about reigning it in. Unlike FPE , I dont hate them although I can see why you would...I just find the whole ultra thing and some of the virtue signalling tedious, I go to see Mfc win and watch fitba, if I want a firework display, I can go to one.
  20. I emailed club and well society 4 weeks ago about my concerns regarding the fines. Didn't highlight any group, just a generalisation. Have i had a reply? Of course not
  21. Something up with guys camera as some of the faces aren't in focus! 🤪, plus is that a train carriage that was spray painted? If freiburg fans done that to a bus replacement service here there would have been outrage
  22. First half was always going to be difficult with a new team, formation etc. Fact no Hanley, ralston, dykes, hirst already felt like a positive. He's tartan army hero but mcginn not having same impact these days
  23. Controversial post, on here the wee angels in block E can do no wrong in the eyes of some posters. As i said in an earlier post the club know who is responsible for 99.99% of any recorded incidents, and before anyone jumps in with" it might only be certain individuals" they gather as a group collectively so they must be prepared to accept the blame colletively for any wrong doing. The club needs to toughen its stance before it ends up spending all its spare cash on fines.
  24. Ye you would think easily to identify individuals concerned. We are not talking about lifetime bans etc, say even a 3 month ban just to send out a signal that these incidents are costing the club. A bit hypocritical of me as when I was 10 years old I ran onto pitch after we gained point home to Clydebank to get promotion! 🤣🤣🤣
  25. It’s definitely not Block E. https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0zI7XiH6G/?stkn=MWxsYjAxbDM5ZDc1ag==
  26. The same member that happily posted about 4 or 5 photos of the pyro display in freiburg on Instagram after the game? On our forum the views are very varied and balanced and folk giving their honest assessment but jeez!! some of the comments on Facebook beggar belief. One poster had no issue with fine as hey!! we have raked in £15 million over the last year!
  27. Apologies for misinterpreting your post. Aye you would think so given the amount of cameras in the ground.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...