2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Would happily cash in on law...

Our most creative player, why would we want to cash in on any player at this time of the season to jeopardize our position in the league Not saying it was you but also someone said let Jennings go earlier in week losing either player would be a disaster

1325972620[/url]' post='324365']

Our most creative player, why would we want to cash in on any player at this time of the season to jeopardize our position in the league Not saying it was you but also someone said let Jennings go earlier in week losing either player would be a disaster

In all honesty i would rather let go of Jenno as Nicky!

As a Motherwell fan, I believe we need to sell the odd player to keep ourselves afloat. If anyone is interested in Law 6 months into his contract, then I'd consider a decent offer. He's hardly irreplaceable and a year from now would be worth peanuts. In saying that, I'd far rather we sold Humphrey.

As a Motherwell fan, I believe we need to sell the odd player to keep ourselves afloat.

Yeah, let's leave that stuff to the suits in charge, eh? If such a circumstance is reached, then fair enough. As a fan I'm more concerned with what's happening on the pitch, and that means I want us to keep all of our best players.

Law hasn't even completed a full season with the club yet, and is an integral part of our midfield along with Jennings & Lasley.

What about Murph? Would It be such a bad thing if he left in Jan, given he's hardly kicked his arse all season?

Unfortunately I think he's not been played in his best position...would be nice to see McCall give him and Ojaama a run upfront together.

Yet it was the 1st thing mentioned on Sportscene last night following our highlights. That the Well fans would be uneasy during the transfer window in relation to speculation surrounding Murphy....original or what.

Not really if any scouts had been at any of the last dozen SPL games. Murphy can be a fantastic player at times and I would rather he was in our team. But he is so inconsistent.........

As for who leaves and who stays. Depends what clubs want our players and how much they are willing to pay for them....simples.

I could only foresee Randolph leaving, possibly Humphrey and/or Law, but no-one else.

Were any of you 'experts' at St Johnstone a couple of weeks ago when he scored 2, including a smashing header? Honestly get a grip with your stupid criticism of a young man who gives a massive amount in every game and troubles every defence he plays against. Its not his fault if other players don't get on the end of some superb crosses he and Hammy, with his help, put in.

Check the scoring charts for us and the SPL before you criticise one of our most important players this season.

Then again, carry on abusing one of our own until you get rid of him.

I'm totally relaxed about any of our players leaving because every one of them, I repeat, every one of them, is replaceable, I would prefer not to lose anybody and there are some that I value higher than others and not just because of their ability but because of strength in depth of each positional area.

In my opinion, I'll be surprised if there are any scouts who have been impressed enough by Murphy or Law recently to open up a cheque book for their signature, but as I've said I'm completely relaxed about this transfer window and have been relaxed about players leaving since the Club managed to keep functioning after Faddy left. Hardest to replace in our current set-up would be Randy and Jenno, however I'd like to think the Ginger Mourinho has his finger on the pulse should anybody leave for pastures new.