WellMartyn

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck to The Loco's.

Hoping its a good game and everyone returns home safely.

Here! Here! The snow has gone off the last hour or so , just occasional flurry. Lights have been on at Harlaw for the last hour so I assume the park is getting the final touches with the brush machine. must be game on now but I assume Willie Collum has still to arrive. he refferd our last match in the cup and I was impressed with his handling of the game.

Amen to that. Good luck to everyone that is travelling. I am still astounded by this decision all the same. Annoyed also cos I wanted to see this game :(

I know of at least a 4-5 in our original group that were going to all previous games that are not willing to take the risk in this weather. 4-5 refunds thank you very much! I suspect there is still some drama to come!

Hope the team get up the road unscathed and with as little drama as possible. Mon the Well.

My sentiments exactly. Astounded Police are allowing this game to go ahead. Severe weather warning for Grampian in place and Police advise A96 is tricky near Inverurie. Weather dreadful in Fife and Tayside. On that basis 7 of us have decided not to risk it.

How mental is this, if the game was scheuled for FP tonight it would probably be off due to the weather.

Safe journey there and back for all concerned

On my soap-box ............................. IMHO decision to play with absolutely no consideration given to the safety of fans of either club who have to travel to game tonight. :( and home afterwards.

Met Office issue Severe Weather Warning & Grampian Police say don't go out on the roads in North East tonight yet the SFA, (in their wisdom), sanction the playing of a Cup-Tie amidst some of the worst weather conditions witnessed/expected in years :(

Just watched a Grampian report from Harlaw Park ........... it's snowing and the ball rolls to a stop covered in snow FFS.

Sheer effin madness IMHO

Very strange travelling conditions, the worst of the snow was by at Stirling, and then again at Dundee.

After Dundee all the way there it was alright travel, seems that the snow hasn't (or at least hadn't) hit the North East by the time we travelled home.

Met Office issue Severe Weather Warning & Grampian Police say don't go out on the roads in North East tonight yet the SFA, (in their wisdom), sanction the playing of a Cup-Tie amidst some of the worst weather conditions witnessed/expected in years :thumbup:

Just watched a Grampian report from Harlaw Park ........... it's snowing and the ball rolls to a stop covered in snow FFS.

Sheer effin madness IMHO

Didn't see any evidence for the hysteria at all, Stirling to Perth a little hairy at times, but, the only sheer effin madness was aboard the Maros Klimpl Loyal bus :P

Guest mockchop
Didn't see any evidence for the hysteria at all, Stirling to Perth a little hairy at times, but, the only sheer effin madness was aboard the Maros Klimpl Loyal bus :thumbup:
hes only on loan :D